Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga sell meet and greet tickets for LG5 Tour?

Chicka

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

I hope so but I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that the cost of the M&G isn't too expensive.  I have a mortgage and other bills to pay.   :D

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I'd prefer if she does it for free. Not that I'll ever meet her either way but I didn't know that she did paid m&g at some point. Because music not the bling, you know?

it wasn't laaaahv

Glamourpuss

I was lucky to get the chance to meet Gaga at the Artrave and I know people think it's a money grabbing thing of Gaga's but it wasn't just a quick 10 second photo. She spent 30 mins to 2 hours with some groups. My group got about 45 minutes and she spoke so passionately and she had this aura about her and smile which you could tell she was enjoying every minute of it. She didn't feel forced by management and she didn't rush it. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. 

I'm not bragging but want people to see that this was an amazing opportunity to get close to and hang out with Gaga. I really hope she does this again because you get to hang out like your good friends and it doesn't feel wrong that you paid so much for it. 

It doesn't hurt that ARTPOP zone was such a amazing experience itself. It was worth it without the meet and greet because it was like a intimate gig. 

I'm praying she does a meet and greet package again. 

Hecturr
7 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

I thought live nation decided that sort of stuff

Gaga does, not LN. 

OT: i personally bought a m&g ticket, and it was worth every penny. The ARTPOPZONE was amazing. It would've been better if it had a better view, but I'm short(ish) so I guess most people enjoyed it. It was perfect when she sang on the catwalk and on the Piano though.  The meet and greet was amazing, just before she entered her guards told us to turn of our phones and put them away, and just as we were about to, she walked in and was like hey guys! She offered to buy us drinks, but everyone were too starstruck to say yes. ( I wanted to but I was driving home, terrible idea btw, collapsed when I came home of exhaustion.) a lot of the things she talked about were so personal, and it didn't feel like you spent time with one of the biggest artists in the world. As for whether or not she's gonna do this again, she said she'd like to. She had enjoyed this m&g experience a lot. The pictures were kinda rushed but she spent like 90 minutes with us so I honestly don't care. I wish every fan had the experience I had, because surely I'll never forget it. 

Katharine Hepburn
2 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

Gaga does, not LN. 

OT: i personally bought a m&g ticket, and it was worth every penny. The ARTPOPZONE was amazing. It would've been better if it had a better view, but I'm short(ish) so I guess most people enjoyed it. It was perfect when she sang on the catwalk and on the Piano though.  The meet and greet was amazing, just before she entered her guards told us to turn of our phones and put them away, and just as we were about to, she walked in and was like hey guys! She offered to buy us drinks, but everyone were too starstruck to say yes. ( I wanted to but I was driving home, terrible idea btw, collapsed when I came home of exhaustion.) a lot of the things she talked about were so personal, and it didn't feel like you spent time with one of the biggest artists in the world. As for whether or not she's gonna do this again, she said she'd like to. She had enjoyed this m&g experience a lot. The pictures were kinda rushed but she spent like 90 minutes with us so I honestly don't care. I wish every fan had the experience I had, because surely I'll never forget it. 

Okay didn't know that sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing your experience 

xoxo Joanne

58 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I was lucky to get the chance to meet Gaga at the Artrave and I know people think it's a money grabbing thing of Gaga's but it wasn't just a quick 10 second photo. She spent 30 mins to 2 hours with some groups. My group got about 45 minutes and she spoke so passionately and she had this aura about her and smile which you could tell she was enjoying every minute of it. She didn't feel forced by management and she didn't rush it. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. 

I'm not bragging but want people to see that this was an amazing opportunity to get close to and hang out with Gaga. I really hope she does this again because you get to hang out like your good friends and it doesn't feel wrong that you paid so much for it. 

It doesn't hurt that ARTPOP zone was such a amazing experience itself. It was worth it without the meet and greet because it was like a intimate gig. 

I'm praying she does a meet and greet package again. 

How much did yours cost? I'm so broke I could probably never imagine being able to afford it.

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

How much did yours cost? I'm so broke I could probably never imagine being able to afford it.

It was £835. I think it was $1,500 for America.

Start saving up now. 

lavenderblondee

I certainly hope so. I didn't have enough money to buy M&G during the artrave but now I do, and it'd be wonderful. Being able to give even some of your fans the ability to meet you is WONDERFUL.

Mr Judas
On 17/11/2015, 11:38:32, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga really does enjoy meeting and talking with the fans after her shows and especially when she's talking about new music, her personal life, her feelings, etc

I personally would never have the money to meet her but even if I did... Idk what I would say or do when I actually saw her... I would freeze 

I'd probably repeat " I love you" about 100 times. 

:toofunny:

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, vrajesh said:

And she'd look at you like :laughga: and move on to the next fan while you crawl in a corner and regret your first impression :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Glamourpuss
12 hours ago, vrajesh said:

When I met her for the group chat I was surprisingly calm. But when I went for my photo I didn't know what to say and was like "oh my God Gaga, I love you so much" and in the sweetest voice she replied "I love you too" and we posed for the photo. I wish I'd said something better but it was worth it to hear her say something back to me. 

Mr Judas
12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

When I met her for the group chat I was surprisingly calm. But when I went for my photo I didn't know what to say and was like "oh my God Gaga, I love you so much" and in the sweetest voice she replied "I love you too" and we posed for the photo. I wish I'd said something better but it was worth it to hear her say something back to me. 

O_O' 

That experience would have been so AWESOME !

Archived