💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga sell meet and greet tickets for LG5 Tour?

Chicka

Featured Posts

I wasn't a super involved fan during any concert tours other than the artRAVE and the Cheek to Cheek tour, so I was wondering if Gaga usually has meet and greet tickets for her shows. Has she sold them in the past, and do you think she will for the LG5 tour?

artRAVE was the first tour where she sold meet and greets so it's possible that she may do it again but we'll never be 100% sure with Gaga

He/They

RAMROD

I think she will, seems M&G is a thing lately, VIP package or something.

As far as Gaga in concern,

The Fame Ball was only one or two shows that were sold on eBay for charity.

The Monster Ball were only the first few shows before her management stopped it.

BTW Ball were only people who bought Monster Pit tickets and she hand picked fans to go backstage with her during shows.

artRAVE is the first tour she really all out doing M&G package.

Just hope it won't be higher that $1,000 tho tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Angel Baby

Hoping she will but they better not be more than 50 dollars bc I have bills to pay lol XD

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Angel Baby said:

Hoping she will but they better not be more than 50 dollars bc I have bills to pay lol XD

Doubt it. artRAVE meet and greet cost $1500, go figure :fan:

I guess I was spoiled by The Fame Ball when you could do a "Meet and Greet" by chatting her up by the bar.

I can't imagine paying upwards of a $1,000 just to have my pic taken and come across as some needy fan kid seeking validation on social media.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Felicia said:

I can't imagine paying upwards of a $1,000 just to have my pic taken and come across as some needy fan kid seeking validation on social media.

Too judgemental tbh.

Some people only become fans past Fame Ball and/or cannot or have the time to stood all day in front if her residence/hotels or airports to stalk her for a selfie so it is easier to pay up and get it over with.

I hope she does. My APZ experience was worth it personally and would do it again if I had the money at the time.

19 minutes ago, Felicia said:

I guess I was spoiled by The Fame Ball when you could do a "Meet and Greet" by chatting her up by the bar.

Not everyone has the time to line up all day or are willing to sacrifice their schooling or job for the mere chance of getting backstage or just seeing her outside a hotel. Sure, there are some that get them and just brag about it, but for many it's the only opportunity they have to be able to meet their favourite artist. 

TimisaMonster

Gaga really does enjoy meeting and talking with the fans after her shows and especially when she's talking about new music, her personal life, her feelings, etc

I personally would never have the money to meet her but even if I did... Idk what I would say or do when I actually saw her... I would freeze 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chris Evans

she probably will if she wants to make the tour as accessible to people as artRave. The only reason she did it on that tour was to make up for how cheap she made some tickets so everyone had a chance to go

narcoswing

the moneyhungryness surrounding the artRAVE was disgusting and i hope she goes back to the btwb system #musicnotthebling :ph34r:

Archived