💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Ariananators' tweeting new hashtag '#ArianatorsWantAdeleDead'

froot

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, Evo said:

As if that represents all of us Arianators. Ariana would definitely not also support that. 

This thread is giving me "all muslims should be blamed for terrorism bc ISIS is an Islamic group!" teas. Shame on y'all.

How can you even make such comparison? Jesus.

This is the definition of a privileged teen. I would advice you to get some perspective on things

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Evo said:

Wow, another user acting like they're superior to others and ofc yeah you're right. Sorry for being dumb, mister mods. You win this thread, congrats!

oface_zps3ea30318.png

I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the comparison was. It's an insensitive comment to make when you are comparing people criticising Ariana stans with discrimination against Muslims, especially considering the recent events in France.

Criticism and discussion over 'Arianators' sending death threats is fair, it's pretty low to try and deflect any criticism by comparing yourself to the muslim community who are being attacked, bullied and discriminated against due to horrible stereotypes.

We can stop all this conversation now and go back to discussing the topic at hand. No need for this thread to be derailed due to one poorly thought out post.

Dangerous Man
4 minutes ago, Cupid said:

How can you even make such comparison? Jesus.

This is the definition of a privileged teen. I would advice you to get some perspective on things

Another user acting like they know better. I already apologized for such comparison but you guys keep saying preachy stuff to me.

Eh, I'm just going to ignore this thread and pretend this didn't exist. Have fun bashing other people y'all! :cool:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

How reductive of them. #littlemonster tease Have you ALL forgotten The horrible atrocious things monsters did last Adele era. 

Anyway, I cant stand this sort of sick behaviour of anyone. Just horrible.

Angel Down
2 hours ago, Fays1 said:

its just a joke.. 

death is not funny, unless you wanna try it and prove otherwise

2 hours ago, bionic said:

Is 'Arianators' really the best they could come up with?

Ariana calls us loves & babes, not Arianators but I guess most fans like that name. When she wasn't really famous, back in 2010/11 she called us Tiny Elephants lol.

43 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

death is not funny, unless you wanna try it and prove otherwise

It is funny when its a joke.. just like how other offensive things are funny as a joke but not in real life.

4 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

It is funny when its a joke.. just like how other offensive things are funny as a joke but not in real life.

not for everyone though. There are a lot of people who get offended by death jokes (or racist, religious jokes,...).

I'm not saying that I get offended, but there are a lot of sensitive people around ;) 

Dramatica
3 hours ago, Fays1 said:

its just a joke.. 

Aw how funny! :neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Serendipity
16 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

so if you call a gay guy "*******", it'll be a joke in your opinion

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

inuborg
2 hours ago, Evo said:

As if that represents all of us Arianators. Ariana would definitely not also support that. 

This thread is giving me "all muslims should be blamed for terrorism bc ISIS is an Islamic group!" teas. Shame on y'all.

Yes because pop stan bulls--t is totes equivalent to people losing their lives :rip: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

26 minutes ago, Ariola Grenade said:

not for everyone though. There are a lot of people who get offended by death jokes (or racist, religious jokes,...).

I'm not saying that I get offended, but there are a lot of sensitive people around ;) 

Thats their problem.. are you against freedom of speech?

19 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

Aw how funny! :neyde:

Never said it was funny.. its still a joke though.

16 minutes ago, Clean said:

so if you call a gay guy "*******", it'll be a joke in your opinion

It depends on how it is said.. I am gay and I dont mind being called a ******* if it is meant as a joke. Adele was not called something bad though! they just hate how much Adele blocking Ariana's success by over exaggerating their feelings as making fun of their emotions. Its like telling your friend who is trying to annoy you "oh im gonna kill you" but you dont actually mean your going to kill them. Should this even be explained? its obvious!

22 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

Thats their problem.. are you against freedom of speech?

no, just saying. don't be so ignorant to other people's feelings :)

Runway
2 hours ago, Snow said:

How reductive of them. #littlemonster tease Have you ALL forgotten The horrible atrocious things monsters did last Adele era. 

Anyway, I cant stand this sort of sick behaviour of anyone. Just horrible.

More like madonnanation's entire subforum to wish death upon every artist thats not madonna teas. Wishing gaga to be killed by her lupus and or her hip

Archived