💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Ariananators' tweeting new hashtag '#ArianatorsWantAdeleDead'

froot

Featured Posts

Adele's new hit song 'Hello' debuted the same time as Ariana Grande's (terrible) new song 'Focus', since then Hello went to Number 1, whilst Focus went to Number 7, and on the iTunes Top 100 Hello blocked Focus from going to Number 1. Which made Ariana Grande fans, called Arianators, mad so they went to twitter to create a new hashtag '#ArianatorsWantAdeleDead' however this is not the first time Arianators have made a hashtag like this, they have made hashtags when Jennette McCurdy's Mom died '#ArianatorsAreGladJennettesMomIsDead'

They also use the hashtags #JusticeForFocus'

What do you think?

giphy.gif

feel the fever

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

God, this is so disgusting

Death wishes are the lowest point on life

Disrespectful messes

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

iAstroLeo

If Adele had blocked Focus, wouldn't it be #2 instead of #7? :laughga:

Didn't know Adele had 6 songs out charting in the top 10 :smh:    

monketsharona

They should be ashamed. The world is already bad enough... We don't need those childish stan wars and death wishes. 

SlaeUrAnus

For this, I hope Ariana speaks out and apologises for her fans behaviour.

Also, I hope Adele crushes and destroys ha career. 

In my messy era.

There's to much hatred in this world. Serious hatred. Leave these stupid people alone, there're way more important issues in the world, these days more than ever. 

Btw Slay Adele.

I am an Arianaor and I can assure you, those who support that hashtag are not real fans but stupid little whiny b---hes... Ariana does NOT stand for hate. Focus is just a bad song. Arianators can be happy that it made it into the Top 10 tbh.

PrinceGaga

hahahahahahhahaha there is literally nothing her fans, or Ariana for that matter, can do about Adele. LIKE AT ALL. She is literally going to crush the music industry for a while. This is so pathetic and 13 year old girl it makes me just laugh omgsdfs.

Iwontell

That's trashy...but, hey, everyone is pretty much like that on the internet...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Riot Poof

nagl for Ariana and her stans. Nobody is gonna side with the people using these hashtags, lol.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived