Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Zedd Hangs the New Testament (ARTPOP) on the Wall

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

When Gaga finally listened to you but it flopped, y'all hated on her and now are hating on Zedd even though you were the ones who almost shat themselves when they first listened to it.

Gaga made it a single? I don't know how anyone would ****ing know with literally NO promotion. Don't try to act like we're twats because we aren't blind.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
Just now, FATCAT said:

Gaga made it a single? I don't know how anyone would ****ing know with literally NO promotion. Don't try to act like we're twats because we aren't blind.

Spent a sh!t load of money on making the video for it, if that's not enough I don't know what is. Plus it's not Zedd's fault that the song flopped if you think the song flopped due to lack of promotion. I don't get why are they hating on him!

3 hours ago, Andryjudas said:

And Venus contains sample from Rocket #9 by Zombie Zombie :wub:

Rocket #9 is a song by Free Jazz legend Sun Ra, Zombie Zombie kind of did a cover of it. go look the Sun Ra version on Youtube.

djBuffoon
7 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

No please!

Donatella / G.U.Y. sound mediocre :spook:

"GUY" is quintessential Gaga slayage. You're excused. :ghostney: 

8 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

Wasn't it totally made by Infected Mushrooms and he just music engineered it or something? Anyway, it wasn't exceptional either :xtina2:

Update :

That video was uploaded in July of 2014, after ARTPOP, by an IM fan because the original Kink was never released. The only hq part that leaked was a 2 minute excerpt, that starts at 1:47 and is different from Aura, it was only used in parts. 

From 0:00 to 1:46, is the instrumental of Aura, and that is Zedd production inspired by the IM song. Sort of like a remix. So yep, Aura is a Zedd production

Hello, it's me

Archived