💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'25' Predicted to Sell 3M 1st Week WW (Coming for a Guiness World Record)

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

3 million first week and she's not even promoting or trying...:air:

She just sits back and watch the fans eat up her music... :giveup:

When will Gaga?!?!

PS...I need to look up that Japanese album if it holds the WW record for most first week album sales...what was worth 3 million people NEEDING to buy it...isit filled with hidden slayage?!?! :omg:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

3M seems too much to be true , i know that Adele is powerful and deserves it

but 2M debut itself for this day and age seems like a hugely major deal and i think that is more realistic 

Serendipity

3 million first week and she's not even promoting or trying...:air:

She just sits back and watch the fans eat up her music... :giveup:

When will Gaga?!?!

PS...I need to look up that Japanese album if it holds the WW record for most first week album sales...what was worth 3 million people NEEDING to buy it...isit filled with hidden slayage?!?! :omg:

Distance is flaweless:legend:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Serendipity

@TimisaMonster

I think you might like this

"Wait & See (Risk)" received positive reviews from music critics, many who highlighted it from the parent album and labelled it a "masterpiece". It achieved commercial success in Japan, with a peak position of number one on the Oricon Singles Chart and a million certification by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ). The single remains the thirteenth highest selling single in first week sales, and the fiftieth best selling single in Japan.

Wait & See (Risk)" was written by Utada and produced by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, her second collaboration with them following "Addicted to You". The song was recorded in mid-1999 at Flyte Tyme Studios, Minneapolis, Minnesota and mixed at Flyte Tyme, Edina, Minnesota. Recorded in January 2000 at Flyte Tyme Studios, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Dave Barry played the guitar and Xavier Smith played the drums."Wait & See (Risk)" is a rock and R&B song with elements of dance music.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived