💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

(2014) Gaga Reflects On Her Year

Noah

Featured Posts

An Interview where Gaga reflects the year 2014, I'd really like something like that for 2015.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/the-many-looks-of-gaga-in-2014-photo-getty-105645288063.html

Some Quotes, that I thought were sticking out:

“If you’re not gonna write your own music, you better be able to blow. Because if you can’t blow, there’s no reason to do the job. But then you think about artists that can’t really sing, that have songs written for them, and it’s like, well why are they artists? Why are companies paying money to promote them? Because they’re beautiful and look good on camera and are kinda-sorta singing along? It’s like karaoke for pretty girls. When you’re a singer-songwriter it doesn’t really matter if you’re beautiful. What matters is that you create a relationship with your fans, and they care what you have to say.”

“I want the fans to be surprised, But I will just tell you that it’s a wonderful, soul-searching experience. And it’s very unlike the last album (ARTPOP) in that way. I made that album on the road. ARTPOP was, you know, the acid-making record. And this record is like—my old self as a cadaver. And I’m just, I’m operating on my old self.”

“Everything happens for a reason, and every career goes through ups and downs, And I think when you’re able to be self-aware, that’s when you can say, ‘Oh wow, everything’s going great now. This is the way it’s supposed to be.’ And that’s how I feel again.”

-

This Interview basically showed how self-aware she was with the 'flop' that was ARTPOP, and It revealed the theme of the next Album.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PrinceGaga

The fact that she was talking about the album at the end of 2014 and it's nearly the end of 2015 meaning that she's spent ages on the album meaning that it could almost be done meaning we might hear something soon meaning new music from the queen of music meaning we will be slayed very soon

spongebob-hyperventilating.gif

holy shet guuissss 

The fact that she was talking about the album at the end of 2014 and it's nearly the end of 2015 meaning that she's spent ages on the album meaning that it could almost be done meaning we might hear something soon meaning new music from the queen of music meaning we will be slayed very soon

spongebob-hyperventilating.gif

holy shet guuissss 

It's weird, right?

Maybe she'll spill some tea when she get's the WOTY Awards (VMA 2010 tease :sis:  )

I just want her to have everything ready and planned, be 100% happy with it and ready.  

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PrinceGaga

It's weird, right?

Maybe she'll spill some tea when she get's the WOTY Awards (VMA 2010 tease :sis:  )

I just want her to have everything ready and planned, be 100% happy with it and ready.  

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking too. If it's anything like last time, she couldn't hold it in. She was really desperate to tell us the title so hopefully she will be as desperate to spill a little something again this time around.

I honestly think she would have everything planned out to the T and maybe even have plan Bs and Cs etc as sometimes things don't get as planned (as we learned from ARTPOP). I honestly can't see this going sour this time though. She seems to be in a very clear head space and she's a smart girl, she can mould the industry into whatever she wants it to be. 

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking too. If it's anything like last time, she couldn't hold it in. She was really desperate to tell us the title so hopefully she will be as desperate to spill a little something again this time around.

I honestly think she would have everything planned out to the T and maybe even have plan Bs and Cs etc as sometimes things don't get as planned (as we learned from ARTPOP). I honestly can't see this going sour this time though. She seems to be in a very clear head space and she's a smart girl, she can mould the industry into whatever she wants it to be. 

Exactly, I also think we'll get Hits this time (Music wise she was always a hit) but I mean Promotion wise, Bobby knows what shows have lots of viewers or how to get gaga a #1 hit and with the new Management Team and everything, I am sure the GP will love her again.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Alfonso

It's weird, right?

Exactly, I also think we'll get Hits this time (Music wise she was always a hit) but I mean Promotion wise, Bobby knows what shows have lots of viewers or how to get gaga a #1 hit and with the new Management Team and everything, I am sure the GP will love her again.

this :yes: 

Archived