Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj posts video of her making fun of a disabled person on IG

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the woman is not disabled shes her make up artist who was too drunk to walk so she had to sit in a wheel chair

she was making fun of her drunky-ness 

it looks ****ing horrible without the context tho :air: 

same,one of my cousins can't walk..she's suffering from paralysis and i feel so offended :/

am disabled and just :saladga: 

FrankGutz

i never liked that b---h, idk how she have stans :saladga: 

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

CinnamonGirl

Fun fact: This was the BTWBall in Vienna and the girl didn't know English and was absolutely star struck by Gaga getting her onto the stage that she kinda went into this state of not being able to move. I was there :flower:

:kissga:

➰➰➰

mucinex

she was obviously drunk and having a good time with her friends, i mean, if i were her i'd delete it but her friend obviously had her phone, they might have been the one to post it. but i hope she deletes it, and moves on. no need to try and be mean to her :shrug: people say stupid stuff sometimes especially when drunk.

monsterdreams

Bad enough that she did it, but then shares it with however many millions of people, expecting them to find it funny...

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

yASSsss

am disabled and just :saladga: 

oh,i'm so sorry to know that :/

i hope you're doing fine.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Lady Palutena

the woman is not disabled shes her make up artist who was too drunk to walk so she had to sit in a wheel chair

she was making fun of her drunky-ness 

it looks ****ing horrible without the context tho :air: 

Makeup artist or not, wheelchairs are for people who really need them not for people too stupid to know their own drinking limits. 

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

the woman is not disabled shes her make up artists who was too drunk to walk so she had to sit in a wheel chair

she was making fun of her drunk-ness 

it looks ****ing horrible without the context 

I had decided to stop posting here but you're so ****ing annoying I had to. 

no matter the context, this is a dumb black b---h that you're looking at. ghetto ugly. very ****ed up. repulsive laughs. I guess money doesn't kill the rat in some people. sad. and ugly. open your ****ing eyes, fanboy. wide as her hood trap is. and if this is how you act drunk... nevermind

she was obviously drunk and having a good time with her friends, i mean, if i were her i'd delete it but her friend obviously had her phone, they might have been the one to post it. but i hope she deletes it, and moves on. no need to try and be mean to her :shrug: people say stupid stuff sometimes especially when drunk.

especially when that's who they are. 

Archived