Price Tag, and then Domino, I hate both songs either way :rip: 

Price Tag was ok, but Domino was my jam for a month :wao:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

I really couldn't agree more.

You can tell by the evolution of the sound of her music and by the role she took as a judge on The Voice that Jessie J is motivated primarily by having mainstream sucess, and I think people around her are telling her that being openly gay would throw a wrench into that sucess.

I think it's pretty clear to anyone with functioning gaydars that Jessie J is in the closet, which is why I find it pretty repugnant that people on GGD constantly mock her s-xuality.

Enough with trolling Jessie J about her s-xuality, most people here were confused about their s-xuality at one point, have a little empathy.

im not sure if this is a "good source" but... :

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/record-company-told-jessie-j-to-act-bis-xual/

"Record Company Told Jessie J To Act Bis-xual

Written by John Ritchie on April 19, 2012

A new book written by Chloe Govan claims that Jessie J is a lesbian and that her record company told her to act bis-xual. In the book titled Who’s Laughing Now Govan claims that Jessie J didn’t want to go ahead with the plan but was afraid of losing her contract, so she eventually agreed.

According to the Daily Mail, Govan wrote: “She was advised not to come out, though. Certain people thought being bi was trendy, exotic and a fashion statement. It would increase her allure… Being gay would alienate people. They knew how important image was and asked her to tone it down a bit.”

Last year Jessie J was quoted as saying “I’ve never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I’ve dated girls and I’ve dated boys – get over it… If I meet someone and I like them, I don’t care if they’re a boy or a girl.”

Who’s Laughing Now?: The Jessie J Story is available to purchase online now at Amazon."

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived