đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Redone said about LG5...

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

-“With Gaga, I’m fully committed until we’re done – we’re just going to work on writing songs – 20, 30, 40 songs – until we get hopefully the best album of the decade,”

-"The new material feels great. And that’s what it is like with me and her – when we both feel great, it’s incredible. A lot of it is to do with trust, no ego, just love for the music. And when it’s fun and respectful, putting the egos aside, it’s magic"

I'm so f*cking excited for LG5!

cry2.gif

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u forgot Onion Girl and Tinnitus :creepga:

yeah,i don't want any info about the album.no album/song title,no snippets,no album cover...she should just make a liitle announcement that her album is coming soon or in a few days....so that we can lose our shet :flutter:

Onion Girl and Tinnitus were never mentioned by Gaga, they were registered in her *insert the name of the site songwriters register song here cause I don't remember now*

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Blue Jeans

Is this them not overhyping stuff?

You know she was making fun of the backlash she received when she said that "BTW will be the greatest album of this decade" right ?

R2UijeK.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

yASSsss

Is this them not overhyping stuff?

i'd like to believe that she was kidding :rip: .

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

PartySick

I can't wait for LG5 honestly :flutter:

Everyone's doing so good to keep the hype to a minimum while still giving us just enough to be like :wao:

đź–¤

Mobster

You know she was making fun of the backlash she received when she said that "BTW will be the greatest album of this decade" right ?

R2UijeK.gif

Was she really, though? :awkney:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

monketsharona

They don't have to be together in person to work on the album, one of my favorite albums Shrines by Purity Ring was conceived and planned over skype.

Exactly, Gaga being on AHS set doesn't mean her producers are not working on it... She could supervise everything... 

I'm pretty sure she has recorded a lot of material from September 2014 (maybe even before) to now.. 

yASSsss

Onion Girl and Tinnitus were never mentioned by Gaga, they were registered in her *insert the name of the site songwriters register song here cause I don't remember now*

i think Zedd and Madeon  mentioned these titles in their tweets :confused: 

PartySick

Tinnitus was. The way she said it had people confused as to whether it was "Tinnitus" or "Tonight is Us" :yes:

Wait...I think Onion Girl was too, but I'll have to do some digging.

đź–¤

yASSsss

I'm so f*cking excited for LG5!

cry2.gif

let's cry together 

tumblr_lh1ictR0N51qca6z9o1_400.gif

Mobster

Tinnitus was. The way she said it had people confused as to whether it was "Tinnitus" or "Tonight is Us" :yes:

I thought that was the point of the title, wasn't it? :duck:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

OH, I mistook Tinitus with Crwth (? I think it is the name of the song registered together with Onion Girl)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FATCAT

Exactly, Gaga being on AHS set doesn't mean her producers are not working on it... She could supervise everything... 

I'm pretty sure she has recorded a lot of material from September 2014 (maybe even before) to now.. 

Not to mention they could already be stitching up the album :Jase: If January is the supposed release of something, it's possible that they already have a good chunk of material on the shelf.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived