Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'3' Hits Dance Chart After Vegas Wardrobe Malfunction

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

britney-spears-laas-vegas-performance-20

Britney Spears bows at No. 16 on Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs with "3," following an Oct. 16 wardrobe malfunction during a Las Vegas performance of her 2009 Billboard Hot 100 No. 1.

"3" -- which debuted on Spears' greatest-hits set The Singles Collection in 2009 -- pulled in 1.3 million streams, up 766 percent. Of those, 94 percent come from YouTube, where video of Spears' struggling with her back zipper can be viewed.

The track originally hit No. 6 on Dance/Electronic Digital Songs upon the chart's Jan. 23, 2010, debut. While it has sold 2.4 million downloads to date, it never appeared on Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs (which premiered April 20, 2013) -- until now.

Link : http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6746023/britney-spears-3-dance-chart-wardrobe-malfunction-las-vegas

QUEEN of wardrobe malfunctions (after Janet, of course :fan:)

Except Janet's malfunction almost destroyed her career and the backlash was immense 

Judas Oyster

The power of a viral YouTube video tbh. It wasn't that bad tho', I'm sure people were expecting some boobies (I know I was at least) :rofl:

Anyway, this reminds me of Dope going Top 5 (?), it is kinda unfair, isn't it? It's not the song people are clicking to watch in this case. And in Gaga's case, well, it was the song, but idk, it's not sales. I guess I'm just used to when Billboard didn't add these streaming points.

Mister Gaga

Except Janet's malfunction almost destroyed her career and the backlash was immense 

no lies detected :air:

LoveandMagic

Wow, Britney looks really hot in that pic. 

And I love "3". I remember when it came out everyone was jamming to it at parties. :lolly:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived