Tove Lo

Does Cher Lloyd still do anything? I used to bop to this back in 7th grade lol

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Here is the song Selena Gomez ripped off Dev. @Tove Lo

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Tove Lo

Here is the song Selena Gomez ripped off Dev. @Tove Lo

I forgot about that song, except I used to listen to this really cringey dubstep version :lmao: Still low key bopping to it :green: 

But they do sound pretty similar. :rip: 

JusKeepBreathin

Does Cher Lloyd still do anything? I used to bop to this back in 7th grade lol

She just did a duet with Demi last year. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Paradiso Girls?

Tove Lo

She just did a duet with Demi last year. 

I forgot she was featured on that song :sharon: 

JusKeepBreathin

I forgot she was featured on that song :sharon: 

it was a forgettable song :rofl:

JusKeepBreathin

I forgot about that song, except I used to listen to this really cringey dubstep version :lmao: Still low key bopping to it :green: 

But they do sound pretty similar. :rip: 

That's actually a pretty cool remix. I might have to download that. Kidding, I am going to download it. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

Ok I remember Neon had a BUNCH of issues with her label and I have no clue what she's doing now but at least that may help a little 

What ever happened to Cascada or whatever, she disappeared after Evacuate The Dancefloor

The lead singer of Cascada (Natalie) is pregnant. Also, they've been releasing music after "Evacuate The Dancefloor", but they're slowly flopping. 

The lead singer of Cascada (Natalie) is pregnant. Also, they've been releasing music after "Evacuate The Dancefloor", but they're slowly flopping. 

I followed them on Twitter and Facebook and they never said anything that I saw, thanks for clearing it up

He/They

JusKeepBreathin

Their YouTube username, though

ThEvErOnIcAs

so 2008:smh:

What ever happened to them?

They were great.

Tove Lo

That's actually a pretty cool remix. I might have to download that. Kidding, I am going to download it. 

I like it but I also don't like it idk :rip: The guy has a free download in hq on his Soundcloud and I also downloaded it :green: 

Their YouTube username, though

ThEvErOnIcAs

so 2008:smh:

What ever happened to them?

They are still releasing music, their latest one was a slow emotional ballad but honestly it's not great

Archived