Serendipity

nah, not with "Hello" and "Sorry" out. 

Pray4ha :derpga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Whispering

Karma for Honeymoon

92956f9ec3c4b310cd91da45a20d4e40.gif

lol

At least he is still selling a ton of albums and has a major hit, but I'm sure he would have liked to have a number one song to go along with his two number one albums in the last year.

On a side topic...Lana is down to around 5K a week. Has she made it to 200K yet? (I really don't know, can't find the total...this is a genuine question)

lol

At least he is still selling a ton of albums and has a major hit, but I'm sure he would have liked to have a number one song to go along with his two number one albums in the last year.

On a side topic...Lana is down to around 5K a week. Has she made it to 200K yet? (I really don't know, can't find the total...this is a genuine question)

It was a joke

tumblr_lz4tjd10E31rogl95o1_500.gif

I don't know, I only see sells / charts here unless I'm looking at the UK top 40

Whispering

I don't know, I only see sells / charts here unless I'm looking at the UK top 40

I don't know either, just saw the last couple of weeks and it didn't have totals. 

GloZell Green

Told you all :proud: Oh well, no hope next week seeing as how Hello will be number one

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived