💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this the longest era of all times?

Serendipity

Is this the longest era of all times?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the longest era of all times?

Featured Posts

Serendipity

When I read the title I said "no, Come On Over is." And then I opened the thread :legend:

One of the best musicians of all time imo:legend:

Her music despite being country can easily outdo pop songs :legend:

Most successful country album of all times

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

FrankGutz

i bought that album D:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Whispering

Yes, before her No country star was able to cross into Pop

She smashed that barrier that prevented the crossover of female Country Musicians

LeAnn rimes tried but failed to crossover before Shania

Acts like Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift and Miranda Lambert owe their careers to her

Carrie and Miranda aren't really crossover country artist. They are mainly country artist marketed to country radio. In fact, Carrie fought her label to stay country, because they wanted to push her in this direction. 

Having a couple of songs crossover to other radio formats does not mean you are a country crossover act. 

Serendipity

Carrie and Miranda aren't really crossover country artist. They are mainly country artist marketed to country radio. In fact, Carrie fought her label to stay country, because they wanted to push her in this direction. 

Having a couple of songs crossover to other radio formats does not mean you are a country crossover act. 

She could've been massive in Pop too with a voice like hers

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Whispering

This was one of the first concerts I ever went to! Shania, Garth and Nsync were my first concerts. I guess that Garth and Shania started my on again, off again type love affair with country music. Lol

Shania was HUGE in the US! Radio was saturated with her songs during this era! 

boobtank

You've never heard this album? It's brilliant and iconic.

It was the best selling album by a woman for a very long time if I remember correctly?

If you're going to give it a go, make sure to listen to the international edition (blue/grey cover) otherwise you'll have the original american release and it's more country than the brilliant crossover album :legend:

You should, it's a masterpiece:legend:

She's the biggest Female Country Musician EVER

But the thing is her music is very Pop

I'll give it a listen guys! :Jase:

Archived