Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Adele start rolling in the deep?

Noah

Featured Posts

Carlos Eduardo

It's incomparable the quality of Adele vs Lady Gaga, but I understand you as a fan it is hard to accept that Adele represents what Gaga always wanted in her career.

Carlos Eduardo H. O.

Carlos Eduardo

Lady Gaga LOST much quality after her last album, and I say a lot of that quality, but nothing is impossible.

Carlos Eduardo H. O.

Serendipity

who's Shania?

You will not disrespect the legendary Shania Twain like that default_scold.gif

the video Gaga paid homage to

She's the biggest Country Musician of all times

maxresdefault-4.jpg

Best selling female album of ALL time default_scold.gif

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

It's incomparable the quality of Adele vs Lady Gaga, but I understand you as a fan it is hard to accept that Adele represents what Gaga always wanted in her career.

What?

That's really not what this Topic is about. All greats have fallen at one point. Michael, Mariah, Whitney, the list goes on. I am not comparing her to Miss G, Adele has a totally different goal to achieve in her career, and so does Gaga. This is really not about comparing them.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Lady Gaga LOST much quality after her last album, and I say a lot of that quality, but nothing is impossible.

LOL This isn't about Gaga, I'd now like you to stay away from the Topic I created, and talk about Quality and your Opinion somewhere, where people asked for it. Thanks.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I know that Song :)

Did Shania find a soul in Gaga?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Serendipity

I know that Song :)

Did Shania find a soul in Gaga?

What do you mean?:derpga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

With Adele, it is all about the songs. Get over being jealous about her success.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

With Adele, it is all about the songs. Get over being jealous about her success.

I am not, I was just asking a question, stop thinking I am jealous about her success, which I am clearly not, since (which I stated before) I clearly do enjoy Hello. But like other great artists, everyone will have their up and down's and I just asked when It'll start for Adele.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I am not, I was just asking a question, stop thinking I am jealous about her success, which I am clearly not, since (which I stated before) I clearly do enjoy Hello. But like other great artists, everyone will have their up and down's and I just asked when It'll start for Adele.

Okay fair, but it may not happen with Adele at all, because with her, it is all about the songs and not all of the other stuff, personal or celebrity.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

danwasd

I don't see that happening anytime soon, tbh...

25 is a hit already, it's undeniable. So you can expect to hear about it throughout 2016. She's probably going to get a couple of Grammys for it as well, so we'll be talking about it until late 2017...then she'll take a couple of years off, - let's say 2 or 3 - and when she decides to come back, after such a successful run, the GP is going to be super hyped for 30 in 2020...

Yes, in time this excitement that surrounds her is going to fade, but it won't get to the point where she won't be a thing anytime soon...

So just give in. Join the cult. :creepga:

She stated that her next album won't be her age, but great idea 

Archived