💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has the 25 era made you a fan?

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Tbh 19 and 21 are both classic albums. You can listent to them 150 times and still not be bored of them

Stay mad. 

stay extra, not that you can help it though

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

TimisaMonster

Not really...I appreciate her artistry and talented vocals but her style isn't what I would STAN for...follow...and buy concert tickets to see...

However, I have great respect for her and wish her more success

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bellatrix

I have liked Adele since 21 never seen myself as a fan. Although when I heard Hello for the first time I liked her a bit more so yeah, maybe I am a fan now if 25 is just as good as Hello.

President Biden

Yes because Hello made me cry and my aunt samg Someone Like you  the last time I saw  before she passed. Only Gaga songs,Skinny love,some Madonna stuff and Love the way you lie have ever made my truly personal emotional enough to cry. Now Hello has been added to that list

I got drunk

i respect her i ll buy her album, i don t know if i am a fan. Actually what an adele fan does ? crying sessions with Someone like you then Hello:ghostga:

Katsuki Bakugo

I have been a fan since Hometown Glory. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

LaLuna

LIke you said, we're only a few days into the 25 era, so it's a bit early to tell, all I can say is that Hello is the first Adele song I truly enjoy. Whether I'll become a stan or not will depend on the rest of the album. 

No, but it's pretty obvious that some are jumping on the bandwagon because the song is selling so well. If it flopped they wouldn't care about her.

Archived