💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much will Star Wars make?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

How much do you think the new Star Wars will make in the box office. It comes out in Decemeber (the highest first weekend gross is The Hobbit with $80 million) Summer releases generally make more than Winter releases (even though Avatar and Titanic came out in Winter are the two highest grossing movies of all time) Will it beat The Hobbits first weekend in December record? Will it come close to Jurassic World's more than $200 million first weekend gross? How much will it make worldwide?

Probably on Grindr

JustPokeHerFace

I could easily see 1.8-2 billion dollars based off this hype. If it has great longevity, it could even pass Titanic. 

Warholian

Probably 1000 dollars, maybe even 1100 if they're lucky!

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

TimisaMonster

Billions...it's not going to be watched just once...fans will see it multiple times in different formats (IMAX, 3D, 2D,etc)

It will surpass Titanic and Avatar and shatter records the same way Adele is with out even trying...

If the pre sales tickets weren't a preview of how many people are waiting to see this movie...you underestimate the power of the Force

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaisHotAF

Billions...it's not going to be watched just once...fans will see it multiple times in different formats (IMAX, 3D, 2D,etc)

It will surpass Titanic and Avatar and shatter records the same way Adele is with out even trying...

If the pre sales tickets weren't a preview of how many people are waiting to see this movie...you underestimate the power of the Force

I hope so! The media is reporting that it will make a lot. Not sure about more than Avatar. But if it "only" makes 1-1.2 billion it will be considered a "flop". Much like Age of Ultron not making as much that it was expected to make.

Probably on Grindr

TimisaMonster

I hope so! The media is reporting that it will make a lot. Not sure about more than Avatar. But if it "only" makes 1-1.2 billion it will be considered a "flop". Much like Age of Ultron not making as much that it was expected to make.

Idk...so far it's been doing MORE than what's expected...records are being broken on traioer views, pre sale tickets, etc...

I'm sure it'll do EXTREMELY well and could TOP Avatar and Titanic easily...

If Jurassic World and Fast and Furious can make a billion and they have a loyal fan base...Star Wars fans reign supreme in support!!! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Millions. It is warranted.

tumblr_n0ozjxhxCj1svi3flo1_500.jpg

Just like when much hyped Episode 1 was the last decade but it goes downhill from there cos the prequel saga sxcks big donkey balls and almost kill Natalie Portman career.

So I hope J.J Abrams won't let this fail.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It's going to end up as the highest grossing movie of the year, the fastest movie to reach whatever on of money it's going to make in the first few weeks and end up as #2, behind Avatar. The hype is real

who will love me when the night is over

GagaisHotAF

Idk...so far it's been doing MORE than what's expected...records are being broken on traioer views, pre sale tickets, etc...

I'm sure it'll do EXTREMELY well and could TOP Avatar and Titanic easily...

If Jurassic World and Fast and Furious can make a billion and they have a loyal fan base...Star Wars fans reign supreme in support!!! 

Hope so! Even if it doesn't make that much, the toys for it are expected to sell 5 billion.

Probably on Grindr

Archived