Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele offered acting role by Hello director

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Adele has been offered a film role by the director of the music video for her new single Hello.

"If she's in, I'm in. [But] will she want to commit to acting?" Xavier Dolan tells Newsbeat.

"I'd love to work with her in the future. It would be very interesting, inspiring and challenging to direct Adele in a cinematic environment."

26-year-old Xavier says he always thought Adele would be a good actor but she had doubts.

"The most exciting thing for me in all this was definitely to have Adele act, not in a music video way where she's singing or performing, [but] performing as an actor.

"It was also the most repellent part to her because she was saying how much she was an awful actor and she couldn't do complicated things and could only move objects," the Canadian film maker explains.

"We got on set, slowly she would watch all the takes and I think she saw herself and understood she was quite a credible actor."
"I think she's now saying it made her want to be an actress which is making me so proud because she was so reluctant to do anything close to acting in the first place."

BBC

Gaga's Oscar ain't safe:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

I've heard this story before :murderga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived