šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga able to debut a single and slay everyone like Adele?

Cry

Featured Posts

Dramatica

I'll be realistic.

If Gaga debuts a single, it might get media attention. Might. I dunno. People aren't here anymore for her music.

If it goes well, it will not be on par with Adele's release. I mean, Adele didn't come from a disastrous pop era likeĀ ARTPOP.

But who knows? Just giving my opinion about it.

I agree with some of that, but I definitely think that people just care about the music, like, everyone bashed Miley Cyrus but that didn't hold her from slaying the charts when her album was out.

I don't mind people not liking Gaga as the character she played in 2010 (provocative), 2011 (promoting self-love all of the sudden). As long as they get with her music I'm fineĀ :nick:

This is why I'm praying for no EDM on LG5, it will just confuse the GP more, and benefit a small portion of her fanbase.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Adele is more appealing andĀ gets attention from almost all the demographic groups, so I don't think she would get that level of success. But I'm sure she'll debut with good numbers, the public has gainedĀ interest in her in the past few months.

Arizona Sky

No, Adele has GP so she's on a completely on another level. Gaga has gained some back over the past year, but still not enough be on Adele's level. There's still many people that have a negative view on her. I think she could have a successful era, but nothing like Adele.

No, Adele has GP so she's on a completely on another level. Gaga has gained some back over the past year, but still not enough be on Adele's level. There's still many people that have a negative view on her. I think she could have a successful era, but nothing like Adele.

agreed :) no way

maybe if the lead is less art and more pop, that's what the gee pee wants.Ā 

ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™«

Anderson123

She already did with Born This Way. That was the post-Bad Romance anticipation. Just like this is the post-21/Rolling In The Deep anticipation. Many many many artists get this huge amount of exposure on their second or third record because of the anticipation. Look at Britney's Oops I Did It Again, etc.

PicklePower

No :lmao:

Ā 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncƩ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Luv u Sum

Not as crazy but definitely could be a strong release because of Horror Story and all the different things she's been doing this year. But people arnt as thirsty for her as they are for Adele

JanPianoMusic

No. Her music has a different audience. Adele's music is very accessible and appeals to people from all ages.Ā Ā 

Also, Gaga's last release was nowhere near the titanic success that 21 was for Adele.

You will never please everyone.

Runway

No and why does it matter. It will be a miracle if LG5 manages to sell 3M and 2 big hits :pray:

.... And it already happened with BTW, this is adeles moment. Little Bandwagoners giving me "Beyonce era is what ARTPOP shoudve been"Ā teas lol

JusKeepBreathin

No one will ever do what Adele is doing.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived