funny

Adele Nation™ comes through, gets Hello removed from blogs

Serendipity

Featured Posts

RAMROD

At this point Haus Of Gaga will do this too by the time LG5 is here. :spook:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

jojo Freud

Oh my, how scandalous! Rumor has it (Adele Nation™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of XL / Columbia 2015©) she's telling her team to scout every inch of the internet for possible lawsuits.

giphy.gif

Adele came for taylors vevo record now shes coming for taylors lawsuit record 

Fan base wars will no longer be about sales but about which favs can snatch the most weaves in court 

Serendipity

Adele came for taylors vevo record now shes coming for taylors lawsuit record 

Fan base wars will no longer be about sales but about which favs can snatch the most weaves in court 

This made me LOL :air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Phoenix

This is good, Gaga should do it too. And do it on YouTube so there are no various videos playing her songs. But she shouldn't pull a taylor, like with those tweets and **** lmao

💎

many more including iplusfree, itdmusic and torrent sites still have it

3758067-7352516736-pirat.jpg

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Chuckles

I think the flip phone goes well within the video's aesthetic, I would not want to see a tocuhscreen there!

Paper Gangsta

This is good, Gaga should do it too. And do it on YouTube so there are no various videos playing her songs. But she shouldn't pull a taylor, like with those tweets and **** lmao

this tbh

The fact that fan upload of shortened MTN video took 15 million views from orginal which has only 65m makes me cry (not litteraly)

Archived