šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele beats 24 hr. VEVO record (27.7M) + VEVO certified record (4 days)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RAMROD

So happy for her :applause:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Just for fun:

"She fits with every stereotype of that artist who comes out of nowhere, has a massive hit album and then fades into obscurity."Ā 

How's this record forĀ obscurity? How are those predictions holding up for you now?Ā 

who said this? lmao bitter asses should beĀ embarrassedĀ 

Morphine Prince

Just for fun:

"She fits with every stereotype of that artist who comes out of nowhere, has a massive hit album and then fades into obscurity."Ā 

How's this record forĀ obscurity? How are those predictions holding up for you now?Ā 

@ the b---hĀ 

JusticeforVenus

I will help to break that record.... The true queen has come to kill the b---h and all of her lawyersĀ :fthis:

Gianni Versace

HELLO IS Ā @ 20.2M WITH 2 HOURS LEFT

Ā 

THAT MEANS HELLO ISĀ STUCK AT 6 MILL MORE THAN TAYLOR'S WAS @ 24 HOURS

Gianni Versace

Don't want to get a WP...or a page long essay, if you know what I mean. ;)Ā 

sounds like raspberry brunetteĀ 

Gianni Versace

Yaaay! And it's probably still really stuck. It's coming for Psy now!

I HOPE. If she does i will literally ****ing cry because Psy's song is **** and i'll be so happy.

PlasticHo

"Ā the record for the most views ever in a single day with theĀ over 38 millionĀ "Gentleman" achieved on April 14th. "

it's VERY unlikely but taylor's views were stuck at 14.8 MILLION @Ā 24 HOURS so if adele is already at 19.6 with a couple hours left, anything is possible!

Oh, I don't think they really put that one down as an official record, because it wasn't through Vevo and verified... right? Taylor has the record right now. They've really gotten strict with the verification of the views.Ā 

Morphine Prince

Oh, I don't think they really put that one down as an official record, because it wasn't through Vevo and verified... right? Taylor has the record right now. They've really gotten strict with the verification of the views.Ā 

Gentleman didn't get the record because Psy was not part of VEVO until 4 days later. If he had been part of it he would have the record right now.Ā 

TimisaMonster

She deserved it...Bad Blood was try hard and desperate for using celebrities to increase views

Adele just has her voice and is simply an artist... THIS is slayage in the PUREST form :legend:

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived