Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele beats 24 hr. VEVO record (27.7M) + VEVO certified record (4 days)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

YAAYYYYYYY ADELEEEE! No gimmicks or other celebrities needed. Just pure talent and beauty. Couldn't be happier for her!!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I don't understand how? Taylor's had 20.1 million in 24 hours and Adele's only at 19.6 million.

Re-read the OP! It's only been 21 hours. It's a fact she's beating the record. 

malazam

I don't understand how? Taylor's had 20.1 million in 24 hours and Adele's only at 19.6 million.

19,6 in 21 hours so before the 24 hrs it is going to reach 20.1

another shot before we kiss the other side

FATCAT

They're basically concluding that Adelle's last three hours will rake in the last .5 Mil she needs, without a doubt.

Purr more, hiss less.

Gianni Versace

These divas keep one upping each other. First we were all blown away by the Beyonce era, then Taylor came in with her 1989 era and sold twice as many albums as Beyonce and had wayyyyyyyy more singles success and now here comes Goddess Adele setting the bar even higher. 

Gaga needs to JUMP over that Adele hurdle tbh

PlasticHo

The first day is stormed with views. The counter is Very slow. It will have more than what it shows right now. Happened with all of Gaga's videos. 

These divas keep one upping each other. First we were all blown away by the Beyonce era, then Taylor came in with her 1989 era and sold twice as many albums as Beyonce and had wayyyyyyyy more singles success and now her comes Goddess Adele setting the bar even higher. 

blown away by Beyonce? Hm, it was impressive compared with other releases that year but not blowing away or record setting. It was just an album with good sales. Adele and Taylor are on the other level

The song will easily be viewed another half a million times in 3 hours at the rate it's going

jojo Freud

in 21 hours not 24

DiscoHeaven23

blown away by Beyonce? Hm, it was impressive compared with other releases that year but not blowing away or record setting. It was just an album with good sales. Adele and Taylor are on the other level

i agree, its just that, beyonces success at that moment was above the rest so it seemed so great since we didn't even know about 1989 or this adele success. I do think the whole beyonce era was blown wayyy out of proportion, though

SlaeUrAnus

She didn't need the twerking ass of Miley

She didn't need the fake ass of Nicki 

She didn't need the cameos of celebrities like Taylor 

All she needs is that powerful,  beautiful voice

Congrats Adele 

In my messy era.

gagaisitalian

YASSS QUEEN! AND SHE DIDN'T NEED LOTS OF OTHER CELEBRTIES + HUGE PROMO IN ORDER TO DO THIS! ONLY A REAL QUEEN! Now for her to snatch the Mainstream Top 40 record for the most-weekly played song from Taylor, and I'll be satisfied and even happier! COME THROUGH, ADELE! Save the music industry and end Taylor's reign and let her have her Blackout or ARTPOP era! I'm so sick of constantly hearing about Taylor, it's time for real talent & music to shine and dominate! 

Someone is clearly a pressed KatyCat :ghostga:

Archived