💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jessie J - Part Of Your World (From "The Little Mermaid")

GAGA101

Featured Posts

The British singer is the latest musician to cover "Part of Your World" from Walt Disney Animation's 1989 classic The Little Mermaid. The song appears on the compilation album We Love Disney, out Oct. 30. It also includes contributions by Ne-Yo (Aladdin's "Friend Like Me"), Fall Out Boy (The Jungle Book's "I Wan'na Be Like You [The Monkey Song]") and Rascal Flatts and Lucy Hale (Frozen's "Let It Go").

"I selected 'Part of Your World' from Little Mermaid because when I was little, I always loved this song," Jessie J said of choosing the iconic song, "and I always wanted to be able to sing it combing my hair with a fork."

Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/709055/jessie-j-covers-the-little-mermaid-s-part-of-your-world-after-jessica-simpson-miley-cyrus-and-other-singers

Lady Gaga account with daily news, photos & more on Twitter!

James Coopridge

WOW! Is she a classically trained vocalist? She sounds like she has great technique. Go Jessie!!

Alcina Dimitrescu

This slays.

WOW! Is she a classically trained vocalist? She sounds like she has great technique. Go Jessie!!

Jessie is actually amazing. But 95% of the time she sounds like a wailing banshee.

It started really good, but those light ad libs, harmonies and changes in the pronunciation from the original one ruined it

who will love me when the night is over

Versace

It started really good, but those light ad libs, harmonies and changes in the pronunciation from the original one ruined it

If only Gaga covered this song

(which literally my all time fav disney record , Let it go who ?) 

I feel Jessie is too rough for this song but she is a great vocalist regardless 

GagaMyBlood95

That's an awesome cover :yes:

Ariana is also on that album, covering "from zero to hero" from hercules.

OT: great cover. i love it.!

Ohh nice, looking forward to hear that cover too!

Archived