💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Daniel Craig gets irritated by cringey interviewer

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Daniel Craig just did an interview on UK tv programme,This Morning, for new Bond film, Spectre, and suffice to say, did not seem the least bit happy with the woman interviewing him. She asked him why he doesn't take his shirt off in the movie ("There's no swimwear, there's no tearing of the shirt off. What happened, why haven't you got your kit off?"), asked how many polo necks he wears on set, if he wanted to be The Milk Tray Man and if he chose how to decorate Bond's house in the film. But the moment that really rattled him was when she asked about the famous "Bond Pout":

Viewers have slammed her on Twitter, calling her "a giggly schoolgirl," "ridiculous" and "if a man asked a woman why she didn't get her kit off, he'd be sacked."

I can totally see why he gets annoyed. I'm sure anyone would be (and Daniel has been known to be very touchy in interviews as it is) but I thought this interview raised a very important point that no one seems to be addressing: female celebrities go through this type of inane questioning in interviews and no one says a word. But suddenly, it takes a man being treated the same way for us to see that the questions are insulting to one's intelligence. When Cara Delevigne did that interview with Good Morning Sacramento earlier this year, she was reported in the media as being frosty and rude when in reality, she was just responding in the same way that a man would if he was asked the same ridiculous questions (and luckily, the public realised this and supported her). But when the same thing happens to a man, suddenly, the media reports the interviewer as being the one in the wrong. Sexism is still rife in the media all these years later.

Rude interviewers are the worst, no matter if they are male or female :xtina2: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It's all just ridiculous. Interviewers need to learn to get a sense of decorum and chill out when asking actors and actresses questions. 

TerrenceV2

I got teas when a radio host told gaga to "sing something" like if she was a monkey lmao. She was like "mmh no".

playground love - josef salvat

Archived