💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 'Hello'

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

guys, do you remember that rumour that was something like that they (Gaga and Adele) both agreed to not interfere with each others album cycles?

it was like 1 of them will release and possibly perform close to the 2016 Grammys and the other 2017 Grammys.

what if this is true and we are still 1 year away from any new Gaga material? :ohno:

We're not. She has a tour lined up and will be covering V magazine early next year. The lead single is probably coming in Feb with a Grammy performance

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Gives ha some time to die down before LG5

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Teri Hatcher

What do people like so much about Adele tbh her songs are average. Tell me one song by Adele which is above average.....

(ready for the backlash)

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

monketsharona

guys, do you remember that rumour that was something like that they (Gaga and Adele) both agreed to not interfere with each others album cycles?

it was like 1 of them will release and possibly perform close to the 2016 Grammys and the other 2017 Grammys.

what if this is true and we are still 1 year away from any new Gaga material? :ohno:

Ryan Murphy said Gaga still hasn't said yes for next AHS season because she didn't know if would have enough time (because of her next album and her next tour coming).

I highly doubt we'll have to wait 2017...

monketsharona

WHERE IS THE FEAT LADY GAGA? :'( :'( :'(

She may have not revealed the featurings though ;)

inuborg

WHERE IS THE FEAT LADY GAGA? :'( :'( :'(

Is this an actual rumor?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Dangerous Man

See?  My thread was legit:

:queenga:

Anyway can't wait for the iTunes chart to explode tomorrow OMG.  :air:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived