💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 'Hello'

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

It's hard to acknowledge that she's only 25.  That's 3 years older than I.  :duck: Of course she didn't have to go to school and such in these adolescent years.. 

She is 27 tho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Adele's albums never have fillers though.I personally prefer a great album with 10-12 tracks than an album with 15-21 tracks any day....

Well, I thought 21 certainly had them (Turning Tables, Don't You Remember, He Won't Go, I'll Be Waiting). It's not the first 11 track album I've seen that had this much filler either. But I understand that the definition of a filler track differs from person to person. But I think those ones can't compare to the likes of Rolling In The Deep, Take It All, One And Only, Lovesong and Someone Like You. I totally get what you mean by a short album composed of perfect tracks is better than an long album composed of 50/50 tracks but you say that as if long albums can't be perfect. It's mostly about keeping the fans satisified for longer. Come on, if someone's your favourite, aren't you not a little disappointed when they come back after a notable absence with little over half an hour's worth of tracks to show for it?

If she puts her album on preorder tomorrow ( rumor), we should know the tracklist and we will see is there any feat. with Gaga? 

The preorder has been confirmed to be start tomorrow and the tracklist has already been released.

Fiona Apple

Oh 25 when she made it.  Still though.

She started working on it when she was 25 I think.. But yeah I totally understand you .I have the same age as Lorde

RAMROD

It's hard to acknowledge that she's only 25.  That's 3 years older than I.  :duck: Of course she didn't have to go to school and such in these adolescent years.. 

Correction:

She had graduated from BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in 2006

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fiona Apple

Well, I thought 21 certainly had them (Turning Tables, Don't You Remember, He Won't Go, I'll Be Waiting). It's not the first 11 track album I've seen that had this much filler either. But I understand that the definition of a filler track differs from person to person. But I think those ones can't compare to the likes of Rolling In The Deep, Take It All, One And Only, Lovesong and Someone Like You. I totally get what you mean by a short album composed of perfect tracks is better than an long album composed of 50/50 tracks but you say that as if long albums can't be perfect. It's mostly about keeping the fans satisified for longer. Come on, if someone's your favourite, aren't you not a little disappointed when they come back after a notable absence with little over half an hour's worth of tracks to show for it?

Is that a joke? :stalkga: All of the songs that you mentioned sound flawless and timeless to me lol.. Turning Tables and I'll be waiting are some of her best songs!. Btw no.Adele one of my favourite artists and I have been waiting 4 years for this album and I am not dissapointed at all that it has 11 songs

Fiona Apple

She'll deliver good music no doubt about it.

But 11 songs in 5 f.cking years??????

She wasn't writing music in the first 2-3 years.She was taking care of her child and living her life

Whispering

Is that a joke? :stalkga: All of the songs that you mentioned sound flawless and timeless to me lol.. Turning Tables and I'll be waiting are some of her best songs!. Btw no.Adele one of my favourite artists and I have been waiting 4 years for this album and I am not dissapointed at all that it has 11 songs

I agree, those songs listed in no way we're filler songs. Some of the songs that weren't singles were my favorites on the album! I can't imagine thinking that Turning Tables was "filler". 

All of the songs had the same level of production and the same level of lyrical attention. I would much prefer an album that I could listen to from start to finish, where all the songs fit together and flow well. I'm sure some super stans of some artists love to get those 25 song albums, but I've never cared for that. I like to spend time with an album and that takes awhile. 10 to 12 songs is perfect for me! 

VforVendetta

Turning Tables is one of her best songs imo... DOn't You Remember is definitely not filler as well...

Archived