FATCAT

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

.....& ARTPOP volume II (experimental)

I was so hyped about that

tumblr_muk84t9dHG1riha6lo1_500.gif

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

gagzus

Really intrigued to hear some of the early ARTPOP stuff. A large majority of what she said about the album does not translate to the ARTPOP we got.

i think she changed the concept when she started feeling the pressure, the way she spoke about it in the VEVO Certification videos she sounded as if she wanted to make a fun (albeit slightly generic) EDM album, wear the clothes she used to wear in her early career again (more minimal) and enjoy herself

Florian

i think she changed the concept when she started feeling the pressure, the way she spoke about it in the VEVO Certification videos she sounded as if she wanted to make a fun (albeit slightly generic) EDM album, wear the clothes she used to wear in her early career again (more minimal) and enjoy herself

Mte, plus I'm convinced that ARTPOP was meant to include the high Disney Princess concept that Gaga used for MONTHS.

gagzus

Mte, plus I'm convinced that ARTPOP was meant to include the high Disney Princess concept that Gaga used for MONTHS.

yes & her 2012 looks were very Disney Princess on d--gs tbh even her makeup made her look like a disney princess

LynpheaStar

I think spring 2013 must have been one of the darkest times for Gaga

I am so glad seeing her today so energic and full with fun!

I think the artRave, Tony and her fam cured the scars

ChicaSkas

This was nothing. I remember the meltdowns over Born This Way and that database type thread we had in 2010 :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

XoXoJoanneGaga

"--Producers: Fernando Garibay, RedOne"

"--Known Musical Style/Concepts: 90s House, Trap, Electro House, Rap, JPOP, Techno, EDM"

"2. *FIRST SINGLE (Producer unknown / Track length unknown)
Spoiler 
--[Gaga via Littlemonsters.com]: 2012 Release
--[DJWS via Twitter]: The producer of the single will surprise us
--[Dave Russell (Gaga's sound engineer) via Twitter]: Better than Bad Romance / Is dancy and infectious / It is not NOBTR"

tumblr_inline_nilfjnY9He1r59x6r.gif

-Gaga says when people hear her ARTPOP on the radio, they'll be surprised by how much she has matured
-Gaga says ARTPOP may be her best work ever and she wonders if she will ever top it ever
-Potentially released in two volumes - ARTPOP volume I (commercial) & ARTPOP volume II (experimental)
-It's a bit more modern
-ARTPOP is more of a project experience
-ARTPOP is about possibilities
-You never know if radio is ready
-Spoken word over hip-hop/techno
-I had this dream that performance art and pop could make babies

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3786-1381216396-7_p

Ugh, this album could have been so great :koons:

Archived