💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Today I heard on the radio..

RF

Featured Posts

I want your love sang by Gaga!!! Two times in two different italian radios! I think its amazing cause it's not even a single and I never heard for example GUY on italian radios. Did you hear IWYL on radios too?

FrankGutz

how i wish :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

That's awesome!

Sadly most radio stations don't play songs unless they get paid for them or they get sent by the Label.

Maybe Gaga is getting back on ha throne with having Songs on the Radio that are not even Singles 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Maybe Gaga is getting back on ha throne with having Songs on the Radio that are not even Singles 

I thought that too, hope this is just the beginning!!

SISTERV

They played it here in Dayton, Ohio on 99.9 several times the day it came out. Then never again. :toofunny:

VenusBlackStar

That's awesome! I've never heard IWYL on the radio and probably never will (I'm American)

That's awesome! I've never heard IWYL on the radio and probably never will (I'm American)

It is sad that this is so True. The radio is such a market that no stations will ever play what they want, only what people pay them to play. #OnlyInAmerica

VenusBlackStar

It is sad that this is so True. The radio is such a market that no stations will ever play what they want, only what people pay them to play. #OnlyInAmerica

yeah.... :(

Archived