Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Tove Lo - 'Moments'

Travis

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

Tf it's not showing up in my subscriptions :giveup: I wanted to post this :giveup: 

Lemme watch brb

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MUSIC VIDEO THAT MUCH WHAT DOES IT MEAN

hop on that **** like a maniac

AdAstra

The scene where she's dancing in the grocery store aisle reminds me of Marina's "Radioactive" video. I really hope this song is a smash. :giveup:

DiscoHeaven23

i love her. This interesting thing about her, at least in the US, is that she gets these songs that chart higher than many artists, i.e. Demi and yet she pretty much goes unnoticed in the media. The Silent Chanteuse. 

Deep inside I hope she would release singles like Thousand Miles or This Time Around. They are melancholic but so catchy :giveup: Slay anyway, I love this badass :legend:

Deep inside I hope she would release singles like Thousand Miles or This Time Around. They are melancholic but so catchy :giveup: Slay anyway, I love this badass :legend:

I need Thousand Miles to become a single at some point :giveup: One of my favorites from the album.

Prismatic

been saying this since timeflop was a single. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

been saying this since timeflop was a single. 

Was that even sent to radio though? They didn't release a video for it.

Archived