💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's search for balance.

giskardsb

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

This whole thing of painting Gaga as struggling more than others, and her struggles being greater than others, and using the fact she is creative to defend whatever imbalance she has is starting to get annoying. Just because someone is an artist it doesn't mean they are crazy or struggle more than anyone else, lots of crazy people who aren't artists and lots of artists who aren't crazy. 

Go see A Star is Born

I feel like Gaga is on the road to better times and has passed those obvious woes, she is older and wiser and learned from those feelings of defeat. I also think that we show it too, ourselves here, we are present with all that she has gone through and that is why we still have some problems with older themes being brought up, but most of us show that we have overcome it and matured. We reflect her and all is looking up right now.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JazzGa

Part of what initially drew me to Gaga was the fact that she seemed like she was more than human- She lived in her costumes, didnt seem to own pants, and was completely immersed in artistry like some sort of ethereal being that thrived on creative energy rather than, yknow, food and water. I think that was an intentional part of her Gaga persona at first too. But she is indeed a regular human being and you can't go on treating yourself like a machine without suffering negative mental and emotional consequences. Now she doesn't seem like a space goddess sent from the Year 3008 to electrify the stunned masses, but rather like an all-around star and icon for her generation, like a modern Marilyn. Its different but I like it. It's bittersweet that the most innovative creators and entertainers are also plagued by the most mental and emotional health problems.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived