Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele writes a letter to her fans and explains 25

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Economy

because of overexposure during BTW...

Adele has been totally gone, the impact will be big... it's definitely a comeback. Gaga never did a real comeback as she never been 'absent'

yes i know... that was kind of my point. you just rephrased what i said in different wording :awkney: 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaire

She knows how I feel. being 24 and going through all of this.

I'm 20 and the concepts in the letter are things I've been thinking about lately 

How did Slaydele know what I needed from her when I didn't even know what I needed? :giveup:

- Previously Sycothisis

Katsuki Bakugo

I'm 20 and these are the concepts in the letter are things I've been thinking about lately 

How did Slaydele know what I needed from her when I didn't even know what I needed? :giveup:

She is Jesus. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Wow I completely murdered that first sentence.. :neyde: 

Lets blame the hype for the second coming of Godele!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Kabexuela

"But I haven't got time to hold on to the crumbs of my past like I used to." - "Dinner" follow-up single..

Jenniferella

it will flop

i just know it

Ok cool, but she'll flop anyway

Looks like you were dead wrong :trollga:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I loved every single of word from this, Adele seems very special it really upsets sometimes that we can't reach to each others pasts and feel something about it, And actually contact with it. Humanity seems destined because of age of the net not just cuz the world has changed it's because of the pain and we always seek looks for an espace, because that's just who we are, A farewell or another goodbye to the same art.

Archived