💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel about an untitled LG5?

Warholian

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

I have thought about this too. I think it would really work because to me a major issue of ARTPOP was the title evoking so many false expectations, which is kinda unfair really, but expected with a title like that. 

I think the timing would be perfect. I'd love an album cover with just her bare face on it, like this selfie:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Riot Poof

I'm not here for it. People are gonna give it a title anyways, so she might as well title LG5.

However, I am 100% here for an album cover without her name or title on it.

2H8GWIbr.jpg
51P3vR0C71L.jpg
bjork-post-06042015.jpg
Janet_Jackson_-_The_Velvet_Rope.jpg

I just think it's really cool to release a textless album cover, like the ones above. :flutter:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I hope it's called "Five" to piss people off. All those fans that think albums called numbers are tacky and the ones that hate one word album titles... The fumes would be brilliant :sharon:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I'm sure she has the cover and title planned, and with no one in her way now her ideas will finally not be edited or critiqued 

coolninjaguy

K can we just have a simple album with good songs. I want more good music and less artistic ideas and crap...we all know how ARTPOP turned out.

I'm sure she has the cover and title planned, and with no one in her way now her ideas will finally not be edited or critiqued 

Interscope has the final say in everything, so if they don't like something she'll be critiqued. She'll never be able to be totally free and unedited until she makes her own label or something.

kiss kiss

Cssomeone

K can we just have a simple album with good songs. I want more good music and less artistic ideas and crap...we all know how ARTPOP turned out.

Wow, that's exactly what I was about to say

Can Gaga make an album full of good songs that everyone can relate to and not one with half baked ideas and concepts that only her fans can really understand and appreciate?

P.S.::kisses:

Cssomeone

I really hope the album is not called 5 (I find naming an album according to its ordinal release so tacky and unimaginative) and I really hope it's not called V either (Maroon 5 has an album with that same name). For the cover, it's hard to say anything about it as we neither have listened to any song nor know it's title, however I'd like to see something simple yet shocking (just like FKA Twig's M3LL15X)

Alfonso

I think people would have trouble digesting her music without some sort of concept behind it.

In her history she hasnt released a single piece of music without hours of explanation to go along side it.

..she just simply doesn't want us to hear the music yet? :wtf:

this

inb4 she names it Blank Space:green:

:deadbanana: 

Archived