💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Star Wars Pre Sale Breaks Record

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Wuuut :air: 

Yup...each IMAX 3D ticket was $20(x7) and buying online with a transaction fee added a $14 charge...

However, I got the best seats and had first dibs...it was worth it and my friends gave me their money ahead of time so I was able to get them...WOOO!!!

However, we must wait an extra week to see it...those first week tix sold out so fast :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

Yup...each IMAX 3D ticket was $20(x7) and buying online with a transaction fee added a $14 charge...

However, I got the best seats and had first dibs...it was worth it and my friends gave me their money ahead of time so I was able to get them...WOOO!!!

However, we must wait an extra week to see it...those first week tix sold out so fast :giveup:

It sounds way too expensive to me :emma: 

But I'm sure you'll have an amazing time :party: 

TimisaMonster

It sounds way too expensive to me :emma: 

But I'm sure you'll have an amazing time :party: 

True but this is an EXPERIENCE...There hasn't been a Star Wars movie in 10 years...fans have been waiting for the Phoenix to rise from the ashes! :legend:

GagaisHotAF

True but this is an EXPERIENCE...There hasn't been a Star Wars movie in 10 years...fans have been waiting for the Phoenix to rise from the ashes! :legend:

gaga and Star Wars fans are loving this year

Probably on Grindr

TimisaMonster

That's impossible. Or at least in box office terms. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/

Not even Avatar 2 would make that. 

1) Thats not updated with ticket sales for Star Wars...

2) I'm going based on the article...however...this movie is the most anticipated movie of ALL TIME...it's not THAT crazy...

3) They actually expect those numbers for first week sales...WW

Mister Gaga

1) Thats not updated with ticket sales for Star Wars...

2) I'm going based on the article...however...this movie is the most anticipated movie of ALL TIME...it's not THAT crazy...

3) They actually expect those numbers for first week sales...WW

Oh, i thought they were talking about domestic box office! In that case, i'd say it's not impossible but really, really hard! Now that HP records have been surpass by Jurassic World, i really don't care..

Archived