💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga album has the most longevity?

Creyk

Which album aged the best?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which album aged the best?

Featured Posts

Born This Way & The Fame Monster

Born This Way because it sounds so thick already, it's like packed with a nostalgic sound? It's hard to explain

The Fame Monster because it still sounds futuristic. I mean Bad Romance hasn't aged a day, it's just incredible.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica

Those who voted ARTPOP

tumblr_n9e7db3jek1roc1m0o3_400.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

PartySick

For me? ARTPOP. I will hold that album dear for the rest of my life :pray:

For the GP + world? Probably "The Fame Monster" or "The Fame" (or both?). Game changing pop gospels and such. Really this generation's "Thriller" while "Born This Way" is our "Bad".

Cheek to Cheek will also live on with acclaim :yes: especially since they're already American standards, to have the new "Queen of Pop" cover them gives them an extra bit...or whatever. You know what I mean :sweat:

🖤

gagzus

I'd say none because they all sound very much like their respective release years, but out them all I'd say AP is the "worst" because it was released in 2013 when it sounds summer 2012

PartySick

Born This Way & The Fame Monster

Born This Way because it sounds so thick already, it's like packed with a nostalgic sound? It's hard to explain

The Fame Monster because it still sounds futuristic. I mean Bad Romance hasn't aged a day, it's just incredible.

I was going to say BTW 'cause it's dripping with Clapton and Springsteen feel with an 80's soul and modern sound :giveup:

But TFM is what most people know about so I chose that :cry:

🖤

For this fanbase? probably BTW

For the GP? The Fame; JD,PF and paparazzi consider her best and most memorable work, no wonder why its her most sold album.

SlaeUrAnus

The Fame Monster. 

It has aged like a fine wine. Every single from that album I love, even teeth. Even those who are not Gaga fans remember TFM.

It is the best part of her discography.  

In my messy era.

Alien Tulip

The Fame and The Fame Monster as an entire piece. Poker Face still sounds fresh and new til this day because of how futuristic it sounds. It hasn't aged a bit, dermatologists must hate it. 

TimisaMonster

Born This Way gave us a very versatile sound and a lot of iconic songs that sound even fresher than what's on radio today...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bette Davis

There are some gems on the album that never get old, like HML and Electric Chapel.

I never use Americano, BJAF and Bad Kids anymore though. They aren't that great...

For me the reason that BTW has aged so well is because so much of the album is infused with an 80s rock and pop sound that already sounds so classic. The rest of her albums are so contemporary to their time that some of them come off outdated, but will probably sound more classic with time. I do think TFM still sounds pretty fresh though. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

arthurhmangum

For GP: Probably TF or TFM

FOR US: BTW (It's fan favorite) :party:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived