💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Slate: Taylor's "throne of lies" crumbling

Serendipity

Featured Posts

display name

Her fans will revolt, knowing now that it was through deception that they were led to believe that their fave stanned for Kanye West since she was twelve. Who is this Taylor Swift character that we thought we knew so well?

Bad Bromance

Yeah, and I bet she used to color outside the lines in preschool, you wanna tear her down for that too? :rip:

When other celebs have literal crimes under their belt and you're coming for Taylor with "she lied about the first album she bought on iTunes" how can we take you seriously? :rip: Please tell me this is something like The Onion

IKR??  What kind of petty attempt to drag down a successful woman who happens to be an artist!  SMH. :smh:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FrankGutz

5afPvoc.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

So dumb lmao. They couldn't even find interesting facts

who will love me when the night is over

TimisaMonster

Its all true tho...she plays victim, lies, writes about ended relationships (romantic/friends) and uses people to fuel her next album 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

barcodemonster

Hollywood needs to evict her and send her back to pennsylvania (unless she lied about where she came from and is actually from Ohio) 

scan my barcode

Archived