Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Final Trailer

Spock

Featured Posts

I got tickets for a showings on Wednesday December 16 and December 18 :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

zexion_armando

I feel the same way but I'm going to give it a chance. The original trilogy was still cheesy at times so I think it may work.

but this trailer! John William's scores are amazing!!!! 

The score was the only saving grace

DiscoHeaven23

Luke as the bad guy. They prob chose to have Mark Hamill be the dark guy cuz he's the most out of shape and they can cover it up with the costume. 

This is prob the best Carrie Fisher has looked in decades. Slaaaaaay Hollywood Royalty. 

This trailer didn't excite me like it should have though. 

Eh. I'm not particularly excited by that.

I like sci-fi/fantasy as much as the next person, but I can't understand the undying love for this series.

Star Wars must be running off of nostalgia fumes from the 80's, because those movies from the late 90's, early 2000's were terrible. 

TailoredGuilts

inb4 Star Wars breaks all records and basically everything including life itself. Star Wars: Forced Unleashed is the messiah.... calling it. hahaha

but it will seriously break every record ever. SO EXCITED. The CGI is sooooo flawless and the action and characters all look soooo GOOD. I can't with this slayage

GagaisHotAF

Quick question, I got my tickets at Regal as a presale. They sent me my ticket to my phine. Do they scan it on the day of the show? Or do I print it out?

Probably on Grindr

Archived