💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana first perfurme ad

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

What did you expect from the girl who had the same hairstyle for years and is always sleeping on her album covers :rip: 

I'm not a Ariana stan, but I've read that she damaged her hair really bad thanks to her doing years of that show on Nickelodeon, she had to dye it red. We can't really judge her on that.

http://www.curlhairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ariana-grande-hair-color-2012.jpg

RAMROD

Is that... Fantasy in new casing?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

I still don't understand why there's an obnoxiously bulky fluff ball on the perfume.

Probably decoration only.

Or to wipe the fragrance with if too strong.

Idk.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DrewStevens

I'm not a Ariana stan, but I've read that she damaged her hair really bad thanks to her doing years of that show on Nickelodeon, she had to dye it red. We can't really judge her on that.

http://www.curlhairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ariana-grande-hair-color-2012.jpg

I know that, but there are still plenty of hairstyles to choose from. There are even many styles with ponytails. + it was a joke

Bette Davis

Jesus, it's like making her look 12 was their goal. Really, a tutu? :madge: I'm on board for her because she is talented, but some maturing really needs to happen to her brand and image. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

iAstroLeo

I know that, but there are still plenty of hairstyles to choose from. There are even many styles with ponytails. + it was a joke

It was a joke? Yeah sure.. :laughga:  

Archived