💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Ties Katy on Adult Pop Songs Chart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This week, "Wildest Dreams" climbs to #1 on the Adult Pop Songs chart. This is Taylor Swift's fifth number one on the Adult Pop Songs chart from her album 1989, which ties Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album for most #1 Adult Pop Songs from an album. Katy Perry went #1 with "California Gurls", "Teenage Dream", "Firework", "Last Friday Night" and "The One That Got Away". Taylor Swift had one previous #1 on the chart with "I Knew You Were Trouble".

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6731023/taylor-swift-ties-katy-perry-record-atop-adult-pop-songs-chart

taylor-swift-yellow-dress.gif?fit=crop&h

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

She'll surpass Katy very soon

You can do it Tay Tay

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

I had no idea adults were so vigorously listening to this crap omg.

stay delusional while Wildest Dreams takes a big **** on your fave's discography

stay delusional while Wildest Dreams takes a big **** on your fave's discography

That over Gaga's discography?

delete this cult site 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Mobster

I had no idea adults were so vigorously listening to this crap omg.

It's an anthem

anigif_enhanced-3551-1405947243-12.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Didymus

I was referring to every song in the OP, not just WD but I fail to see how a Lana rip-off is even capable of influencing anyone's discography.

Morphine Prince

I was referring to every song in the OP, not just WD but I fail to see how a Lana rip-off is even capable of influencing anyone's discography.

giphy.gif

idk why i thought of Taylor Kinney when I saw this hm:omfgaga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Cody Draco

Without Lana Style + Wildest Dreams wouldn't exist so you Swifties need to be more grateful.  Congrats, Shake It Off and Bad Blood aren't adult songs tho. They are for children just like Roar. :madge:

Archived