💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Ties Katy on Adult Pop Songs Chart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

How on earth is Style influenced by Lana? :rip: 

1st verse of Blue Jeans and the chorus of Style are really all that needs to be seen to make the connection. If you (or anyone else) can't see the similarities then I feel kind of bad. Since you're a Taylor stan you should be able to see the swift change in Taylor's writing style. That is due in large part to Lana's INFLUENCE. :lana:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

1st verse of Blue Jeans and the chorus of Style are really all that needs to be seen to make the connection. If you (or anyone else) can't see the similarities then I feel kind of bad. Since you're a Taylor stan you should be able to see the swift change in Taylor's writing style. That is due in large part to Lana's INFLUENCE. :lana:

sure Jan :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

How on earth is Style influenced by Lana? :rip: 

How the hell can someone say Lona influences someone :saw:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Phoenix

"Without (artist) another artist wouldn't exist" and **** is too idiotic to exist. Can so many people from the internet give up on this theory already cause it's a dumb boring silly fest that makes no sense...

💎

Whispering

I'm talking lyrically Taylor was influenced by Lana on Style. It's right there in the James Dean daydream eyes. :lana:

Lana didn't event references to James Dean. He has been a cultural figure for longer than Lana has been alive. Artists as far back as Lou Reed, Don McClean, The Eagles used James Dean references in their songs and artists are still doing it today. 

In fact, Gaga referenced James Dean in Speechless before Blue Jeans, so Lana was copying Gaga, right? 

FrankGutz

I had no idea adults were so vigorously listening to this crap omg.

neither i :air: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Runway

Style is influenced by DWUW and lyrically by Lana she made James Dean relevant in the 21st century

Cody Draco

"Without (artist) another artist wouldn't exist" and **** is too idiotic to exist. Can so many people from the internet give up on this theory already cause it's a dumb boring silly fest that makes no sense...

Kii @ you misquoting me. I said certain songs (Style + Wildest Dreams) wouldn't exist without Lana. You TRIED. 

I'm done discussing this with people who are blind and scared by the word influence. God forbid someone is INFLUENCED by someone else. Clearly y'all have no idea how art works. It's something to be embraced not shamed. I guess I'm expecting too much from a pop forum. Have a good day Swifties! 

:love:

Lana didn't event references to James Dean. He has been a cultural figure for longer than Lana has been alive. Artists as far back as Lou Reed, Don McClean, The Eagles used James Dean references in their songs and artists are still doing it today. 

I don't remember ever saying she did tho. :lana:

monsterdreams

"Pop music will never be lowbrow"

sorry Gaga but it seems you were wrong 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Phoenix

Kii @ you misquoting me. I said certain songs (Style + Wildest Dreams) wouldn't exist without Lana. You TRIED. 

I'm done discussing this with people who are blind and scared by the word influence. God forbid someone is INFLUENCED by someone else. Clearly y'all have no idea how art works. It's something to be embraced not shamed. I guess I'm expecting too much from a pop forum. Have a good day Swifties! 

:love:

I don't remember ever saying she did tho. :lana:

I said forums. See this all the time, not just about you. People saying this artist wouldn't exist if this one didn't etc. that's dumb imo, didn't even quote you or mentioned you and I'm not even a swift fan, so I don't understand your fumes.

💎

Redstreak

How the hell can someone say Lona influences someone :saw:

Some people just like to live halfway between fantasy and reality

sBwOsCh.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Some people just like to live halfway between fantasy and reality

sBwOsCh.gif

Oh my God :lmao:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Cody Draco

I said forums. See this all the time, not just about you. People saying this artist wouldn't exist if this one didn't etc. that's dumb imo, didn't even quote you or mentioned you and I'm not even a swift fan, so I don't understand your fumes.

I'm the only person in this thread that said anything remotely related to your post, either A (you were referring to me) or B (you were off topic), so I don't understand your denial.

Phoenix

I'm the only person in this thread that said anything remotely related to your post, either A (you were referring to me) or B (you were off topic), so I don't understand your denial.

Your post reminded me of what I saw at least 5 times today so I mentioned it and you jumped at me like a sassy shark lmao. But it's not even important lol

💎

Archived