💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mission Gaga

President Biden

Featured Posts

yASSsss

I thought it be nice to show appreciation to gaga and maybe have ARTPOP the charts by its birthday . Sorta like LG5 hype

even if it starts trending which is highly unlikely,no one's gonna ARTPOP after 2 years of its release .its like one of those pointless 1D fans' trends :sweat: 

so,lets save our efforts for LG5..when the time comes,i'm all here to join u :sis: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Brooke Candy

Everyone lets trend #AHSHotel and #Gaga as well as promoting here albums and making them chart and of course making here videos certified! Let's go!

Ignore the haters :) You're very dedicated :applause:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Ignore the haters :) You're very dedicated :applause:

Haters?

Haters why?

Because we aren't deluded by thinking hash-tagging AHS and Gaga will somehow put ARTPOP back in the charts after two years?

giphy.gif

Thanks sis, I needed that kii

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Brooke Candy

Haters?

Haters why?

Because we aren't deluded by thinking hash-tagging AHS and Gaga will somehow put ARTPOP back in the charts after two years?

giphy.gif

Well, the OP was being serious with his/her idea. Ofcourse ARTPOP isn't gonna chart with a couple of tweets, but rushing into this thread and posting gifs with 'b*tch log off' is just very unnecessary and childish imo. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Haters?

Haters why?

giphy.gif

Of course OP's idea is more hopeful than realistic, but the way you were responding was really mean. Everyone could have nicely said "Ehhh...that's not gonna work..." and moved on, but it got quite belittling in here over someone just being hopeful and wanting to do something nice for Gaga. 

Sorry OP, but even though I support trending Gaga topics I think it would be best for this thread to be closed since it's taken a rather unpleasant turn. :hug: 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived