💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Important: Don't commit this messy mistake with #LG5

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Demi fans wanted to support their fave and wanted her to get #1 on billboard. SO when the album came out, they went to the store and bought 50 copies. But it only counts as one sale because all those 50 sales are on 1 receipt. If they want to support their fave in getting that #1 in this way, they would need to buy 50 albums individually, so there is a separate receipt about each purchase.

Target disagrees with you.

CRgKGKaUwAAqlOk.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Target disagrees with you.

CRgKGKaUwAAqlOk.jpg

That doesn't count for Billboard.

Of course Demi still gets money from it, in that way the purchase counts.

The question was about billboard's charts,  the label gets the money in whatever way someone buys an album, there is no need to clarify that, it's common sense.

I mean i could even go with my truck and buy 10000 albums, since i bought them someone of course gets the money :ghostney:

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: this some TLC type of ****

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I didn't even know Demi had these kind of stans, damn.

And whoever this is, I forgive them for being a Demi stan and they should spend that coin on me instead.

CRf-16HWwAAEVS4.jpg

TheOriginalOne

The most surprising thing about all this to me is the fact that Demi actually has crazy, hardcore stans.

tumblr_inline_nemp8uePpy1rnoko9.gif

Riot Poof

I know people are free to spend their money however they want to, but I can't @ this. :rip:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Lady Palutena

I'm not sure how to feel about this, like someone said, you are free to spend your money how you choose but I don't feel this is a wise decision. 

If you're willing to pay 100$+ for the same album it makes me question whether or not you will make rent, or be able to buy food, or pay utilities.

Anyone who is an adult knows that your bills come first and everything else after. 

zvaRSEA.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

holy scheisse

I can't believe there are fans who are this crazy to spend all that money for the same thing over and over.

I bought a few copies of ARTPOP and a few of C2C, but I bought them to gift them to people who had gotten a bad impression of Gaga from her image in the early years and didn't know she was actually talented.

Perhaps these bulk purchasers are gifting them.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MonsterOfSpain

I always buy multiple copies but they're different editions so I never buy them at the same time. I think it's really stupid to buy 30 copies that are all the same, but each one uses their money as they consider I guess lol

SISTERV

WAIT.

So if the system doesn't count the copy bought with some sort of an ID, but how many transactions were made on that purchase, then wouldn't that mean you could buy the album, go return it, and buy it again, then return it, then buy it again? 

WE FOUND A LOOPHOLE!

Whispering

No, each album counts as an individual sale for Soundscan, therefore they are reported as such for Billboard. 

Archived