💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Important: Don't commit this messy mistake with #LG5

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Can somebody explain this mess?

idk where you got lost, but basically: don't buy in bulk. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can somebody explain this mess?

Demi fans wanted to support their fave and wanted her to get #1 on billboard. SO when the album came out, they went to the store and bought 50 copies. But it only counts as one sale because all those 50 sales are on 1 receipt. If they want to support their fave in getting that #1 in this way, they would need to buy 50 albums individually, so there is a separate receipt about each purchase.

Whatever the platinum cert is here in NZ (can't be that high) I'll buy that many. I'll travel around the country and buy one from each cd store in each town while blasting LG5 through my stereo. Any NZ monsters want to join on a road trip?

I'll be holding LG5 listening parties at gloriavale if u want to stop by...

poor demetria 

U6GEdBE.gif

OMG AT THIS GIF I CANT EVEN

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

The one mistake Gaga fans shouldn't do is pirate her album and not buying it :coffee: 

And mess at those fans :lmao: pop stans can truly be pathetic at times just like all crazy fans tbh though not just pop.

But how do you guys now? I thought they counted them by knowing how many were produced and how many are still at the stores. How do they do it?

RAMROD

I don't care, I bought many editions of CDs because I want to rip every bonus songs in FLAC format, and for collecting too.

Personal pleasure.

U9Qi8Jo.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

The one mistake Gaga fans shouldn't do is pirate her album and not buying it :coffee: 

thank you :applause: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername

That's so pathetic for me. I wouldn't buy many copies of an album just to increase its chart sales. Or if I'm going to do it with Gaga, I wouldn't post it in public. :lmao::lmao:

I find that SO SO strange as well, to buy multiple copies of the same album :smh:  just to increase its sales

Archived