Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWB shirt contest help ( question)

Pluto

Featured Posts

You're so lucky you can enter that contest. :crossed:

:omg: You can't? I wanna give you a hug. That's so unfair to all her other fans. :crossed:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

gagaisitalian

I actually believe that you send the design as just the image you create, but not on the shirt. When they go to make the shirt, they have to have the original design. I think the template is there just to see what it will look like, and to adjust sizes.

I actually believe that you send the design as just the image you create, but not on the shirt. When they go to make the shirt, they have to have the original design. I think the template is there just to see what it will look like, and to adjust sizes.

Hmm, I don't know what to do because I've been told both. :shrug: Plus, it says to send in the full 1100x1100 image, and that's how big the t-shirt one is.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

gagaisitalian

Hmm, I don't know what to do because I've been told both. :shrug: Plus, it says to send in the full 1100x1100 image, and that's how big the t-shirt one is.

Well, I think 1100 x 1100 is just the standard design size they want. It's all very confusing so I'm not 100% sure either. :fat:

Archived