💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Meghan Trainor Performs 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' with John Legend

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

FINALLY, some promo for the dying single... you can do more trainor!

AND BTW, SHE IS ALWAYS ON POINT WITH DEM VOCALS. queen :legend:

00026 † 10000

Gaga Monster

FINALLY, some promo for the dying single... you can do more trainor!

AND BTW, SHE IS ALWAYS ON POINT WITH DEM VOCALS. queen :legend:

She couldn't really do promo because she had vocal chord surgery. The song also isn't dying, it is number 8 on iTunes and increasing on radio

GGD Presidential Elections

Whispering

I'm always impressed with her live vocals and I LOVE Legend's voice! An excellent performance all around! 

She couldn't really do promo because she had vocal chord surgery. The song also isn't dying, it is number 8 on iTunes and increasing on radio

I thought she got past that surgery long ago.. maybe I was wrong. And yeah, I'm exaggerating. LIGLY is slaying on charts without promo. I was just wondering it would go 1 if she did made more promos. Still, she's slaying!

00026 † 10000

Gaga Monster

I thought she got past that surgery long ago.. maybe I was wrong. And yeah, I'm exaggerating. LIGLY is slaying on charts without promo. I was just wondering it would go 1 if she did made more promos. Still, she's slaying!

Yeah. If she promoted it more now it could possible go number 1!

GGD Presidential Elections

PicklePower

And just think, she had surgery on her vocal cords not too long ago and sounded this good :legend: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived