💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Bieber's new album banned in Middle East for promoting Christianity

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Topless Justin Bieber and symbols of Jesus Christ -- two things that just won't fly in the Middle East, where Justin's new album has been rejected for being too provocative. 

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ ... Bieber's "Purpose" album is getting the bum's rush in several Middle Eastern countries, as well as Indonesia -- predominantly Muslim regions. We're told the issue is twofold: Justin being shirtless, and the cross tattoo on his chest. 

We're told team Bieber is scrambling right now to come up with an alternate cover for those countries -- 'cause let's face it, the bottom line is pushing the music and making money.

Still unclear at this point what imagery will be on the redesigned cover.

Source: http://m.tmz.com/#article/2015/10/13/justin-bieber-album-banned-middle-east-religion/

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I dislike Justin Bieber, but I dislike theocracies much much more. I feel terrible for the people over there who can't enjoy different points of view.

Purr more, hiss less.

mister max

reminds me of when they "fixed" the ARTPOP cover :laughga: 

13UAEIM12471.600x600-75.jpg

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

omg... so they ban Christmas albums there?

If they don't celebrate it, I'm not sure an artist would try and sell a Christmas album there anyway. 

Morphine Prince

reminds me of when they "fixed" the ARTPOP cover :laughga: 

13UAEIM12471.600x600-75.jpg

So ****ing stupid. The governments in some of these countries are so backwards. 

Archived