Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Bieber's new album banned in Middle East for promoting Christianity

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

put a bomb on the alternate cover & see what they think. backward ass ppl. muslim aint the way

this is a disgusting stereotype 

kuru****ovska

Funny how those countries allow killing women by throwind them stones in the head but they can not see a naked woman or a christian cross in a CD cover. ffs

Tropico

put a bomb on the alternate cover & see what they think. backward ass ppl. muslim aint the way

What the literal f--k? This disgusts me more than anything. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Dramatica

Okay this thread is just a big mess.

First of all, you're talking about Middle East as if it were ONE GIGANTIC country, it's not, and even though YOU THINK Islam is the same in all of these countries (in the way it's being practiced, understood etc.). These countries have NEVER had the same vision about their Religion, same to what happened in Europe in the 15th, 16th and 17th century. 'Same Old Love' is what is happening to Earth nowadays I'd say :lolga:, only it's not for the same religion, and it's not the same region.

For example, in Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon there is a noticeable Christian presence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Lebanon

Religion in Lebanon :

- Islam (54%).

- Christianity (40.4%).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Egypt

- Christianity (approx. 15%-20%) of a population of 80M.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

Even in Saudi Arabia, which you'd think Christianity is long gone, there are approx 1.5M Christian people, of a population of 30M.

ALL I'M SAYING, is that by bashing and trashing the Middle East region, you're not solving any problems, that region is weak and scattered, I'd agree on that, but instead of trashing the whole thing out, sit down and think of a way to make this fcked up planet come together in peace. FINALLY.

You guys please, be intelligent. Being mean behind a computer has never solved any problems.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Teal Ambition

The alternative covers:

tumblr_nwckh3qPPo1qhft5ko1_500.jpgtumblr_nwckh3qPPo1qhft5ko2_500.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Whispering

Isn't the problem with the original cover the cross on Justin's chest? I thought that Muslim men had to cover their knees and navel, and Bieber's navel isn't shown on this cover. Why didn't they just blur the cross out? :shrug:

ANUSLOVER96

oh my god this is so ****ed up! I guess it won't be banned over here since we don't have iTunes in the first place.

PartySick

The alternative covers:

tumblr_nwckh3qPPo1qhft5ko1_500.jpgtumblr_nwckh3qPPo1qhft5ko2_500.jpg

The new middle east cover

justin-bieber-purpose-album-cover.jpg?77

It doesn't look half bad. Obviously having to censor it in the first place is stupid but I guess it's better than a poorly photoshopped shirt on him like the DWUW alternate cover :roll:

Could've chose a different font style, though :neyde:

🖤

Archived