💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Bieber's new album banned in Middle East for promoting Christianity

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

I identify with the Christian faith so I obviously feel it is wrong. However, the Middle East has the conscious will and freedom to worship whomever they please; because let's be honest, they aren't many Christian followers in the Middle East. 

Which come to think of it, that is pretty ironic, considering the Middle East is the birthplace of the Christian Religion. 

Maybe one day they will open their eyes and get on the train of Religious equality. 

respectfully, I'm just curious, why do you think it's so wrong? 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it unacceptable how these countries keep pushing their backwards vision on us and our artists. A bare chest and a cross, big whoop. Imagine iTunes removing an album cover that shows a Muslim symbol... This is why we need Madonna showing her nipples in Christian/Muslim countries btw. B*tch on a one woman mission to change them medieval regimes.

Aren't you doing the same, pushing your vision on them?

And how are they doing that inside their own countries, Western pop stars can just decide not to sell/visit there at all. But they love their money. So...

FreePalestine

Dark Anatomy

respectfully, I'm just curious, why do you think it's so wrong? 

Because they are stripping away freedom of Religion. Also, as a follower of Christ it also hearts my heart that they aren't at least given the opportunity to know him. Everyone should have the choice to decide their beliefs. That's why I feel like it is wrong. 

You will find that I am not a delusional, judgement Christian. I support everyone's beliefs and lifestyles even if they aren't my own. The mere point of my post was that instead of the option being forcefully banned, they should be able to read the book and determine whether or not they believe it. No one should be told how to feel. 

put a bomb on the alternate cover & see what they think. backward ass ppl. muslim aint the way

first of all your post is just wrong. I get what you're trying to say but still...:neyde:

Also, not every muslim country censores / bans music like that. Don't be fooled by the media. Just because they say "middle east" it doesn't mean that every country does that. 

retroglamx

put a bomb on the alternate cover & see what they think. backward ass ppl. muslim aint the way

1435145472-kimkk.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

GloZell Green

I dislike Justin Bieber, but I dislike theocracies much much more. I feel terrible for the people over there who can't enjoy different points of view.

Born This Way and ARTPOP teas :noparty:

I don't particularly like him but this is just bad.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

reminds me of this

il_fullxfull.654395642_6cql.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOO!!! 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

AbuHassan1992

Because they are stripping away freedom of Religion. Also, as a follower of Christ it also hearts my heart that they aren't at least given the opportunity to know him. Everyone should have the choice to decide their beliefs. That's why I feel like it is wrong. 

You will find that I am not a delusional, judgement Christian. I support everyone's beliefs and lifestyles even if they aren't my own. The mere point of my post was that instead of the option being forcefully banned, they should be able to read the book and determine whether or not they believe it. No one should be told how to feel. 

Oh, I thought you meant the COVER. The way you worded the first sentence, I thought you meant Bieber was making a mockery of christianity, my bad.

I absolutely agree with you

Riot Poof

Mess @ this post. :rip:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Don't they do this to album covers all the time over there? There's so many messy photoshop jobs you can find online, like the ARTPOP one :rip:

uK7AF93.jpg
IUdgj2B.jpgdQq8xUT.jpg26CEC05600000578-3011459-image-a-103_142

and my personal favorite...

nirvanatape.jpg

:lmao:

Whispering

I'm sure they have some photo of Justin laying around that they could slap on the cover. It's not like the guy never does photo shoots! Lol

I can't imagine living somewhere where one specific religion overwhelmingly dictates everything, even entertainment choices. 

TimisaMonster

reminds me of when they "fixed" the ARTPOP cover :laughga: 

13UAEIM12471.600x600-75.jpg

I'm surprised it was even allowed to be released... The Aura/Burqa controversy alone...

The album heavily talking about s-x and d--gs...

:what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived