đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Chutes and Ladders" episode discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Gaga always has the same face, I wonder if its that she is not used to be an actress or countess is designed to be like that. 

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

I have to admit I wish Gaga's character was more interesting - hoping for a great, emotional backstory. 

I am sure there is a lot of emotional backstory.We saw the pregnant pics,she was nostalgic about the 70s,she was nostalgic also about the guy that turned her (they were probably in love) 

ChasingGhosts

I loved this episode a lot more than the first one but I felt there was so many 'filler' scenes or shots that could've been cut to tighten it a little. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

I prefered this episode over the first one :legend:  Gaga is a great actress and she looked so beautiful :flutter: 

I can't wait for the next episode and I think I'll watch the whole season (usually I don't watch any series like this one but I think I became an AHS fan :proud:)

djBuffoon

I have to admit I wish Gaga's character was more interesting - hoping for a great, emotional backstory. 

:shrug: I think she's absolutely fascinating. What's surprising me (in a good way) so far is how low-key she is. She's not some cackling cartoon villain. She's very seductive and wise, but sad and muted.

djBuffoon

when gaga with donovan her acting go smooth -*- but when her with tristan i dont know how to explain

Her scene with Tristan explaining the rules was very well-done. Almost matter-of-fact, which is a smart choice. When she touched his face with "bellissimo"... those kind of delicate moments are what really surprise me this season. Tenderness amidst all the blood and chaos.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived