đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Chutes and Ladders" episode discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Is it? I just looked on my TV guide and it starts at 10pm and ends at 11:42pm.

Is FX cutting stuff out?

Maybe it was fake Twitter info tbh

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

I'm a little confused as I thought The Countess was the owner of the hotel. But now Cheyenne Jackson is the new owner? 

Elisabeth is the owner.And she wanted to sell it to him.I thought that it was obvious in the first ep.

The description thing is on my tv :lolga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

monketsharona

Do you think we'll see Angela Bassett tomorrow or will we have to wait for episode 3 ? 

Do you think we'll see Angela Bassett tomorrow or will we have to wait for episode 3 ? 

Praying for Angela to appear tomorrow:pray:

I think she was on the trailer for episode two. Or that was Naomi?

monketsharona

Praying for Angela to appear tomorrow:pray:

I think she was on the trailer for episode two. Or that was Naomi?

That was Naomi but this trailer also showed Lily Rabe very briefly... So I guess it's for several episodes (since Lily appears only in Halloween episode)

Angela will be in episode 3 for sure, synopsis teases that an ennemy of the Countess will target Donovan, it's Ramona without any doubt ^^ 

That was Naomi but this trailer also showed Lily Rabe very briefly... So I guess it's for several episodes (since Lily appears only in Halloween episode)

Angela will be in episode 3 for sure, synopsis tease that an ennemy of the Countess will target Donoven, it's Ramona without any doubt ^^ 

Thanks!

Warholian

Less than a day. 

84610_raven-thats-so-raven.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Tim Minear wrote this episode so it should be very "story" full, which is what people were complaining about with the first episode

hes written multiple episodes of AHS before, but he's also written a ton of episodes for Angel, so he's a boss ass b---h in my book. 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived