Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - 'Confident' (album)

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Someone explain to me why they like Old Ways? 

BbShcZz.gif

Im obviously a stan, but that song is pretty weak. It belongs on Unbroken tbh

the dance trap elements

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

where is the love for Father? I mean I know you can't pop your *** to it but holy **** the ending blew me away.

it's epic.

Versace

TBH by now 

i'm CRAZY IN LOVE with every song

except Mr.Hughes , Father, Yes and Lionheart

i like them but i'm not crazy about them , i'm starting to get into Lionheart more don't kill me lol

hopefully by the end of the month i can say that i LOVE all the tracks thus becoming one of my Top 30 best albums of all time. 

badboymonsterx

Can I please say that this album is amazing? I've been listening to it all day. It's hands down her best album to date! You can tell she really worked on this one. LOVE every song! 

High King

I hate seeing negative comments about albums that I love, so I'm sorry, but Cool for the Summer is the only song I like. The rest of the album isn't even "okay", it's just really bad. 

arthurhmangum

I hate seeing negative comments about albums that I love, so I'm sorry, but Cool for the Summer is the only song I like. The rest of the album isn't even "okay", it's just really bad. 

It's literally the only good song imo next to confident and i didn't really like that :emma:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

juicyjuicy

This album is underrated tbh. There are quite a few gems here and a lot that would work as singles. Her vocals are really good and I do see more maturity in this album. It's not exactly the best this year, but I think she deserves much more credit for this effort.

For you, I'd do anything for you, I would do anything for you, I would do anything for you, I would do anything...

This album is HYPNOTIZING me :air:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

HausOfHarlow

I had the pleasure to fly roundtrip for a few hours each way, so Revival and Confident got several listens! I really do like this album! I jumped on the Demi bandwagon when Demi was released a few years back. Overall, I think Confident is a great release - the album flows well (even though CFTS is oddly placed, as is Stars (directly after power-gut-wrenching-ballad, Father) but still, it's great! I love Confident, Old Ways, For You (my favorite!), Kingdom Come (the synthesizers to the build up of the chorus :legend:and Lionheart, and Father too! The last chorus makes me feel all sorts of emotions! 

I think the weak points of the album are Waiting For You (featuring, who??) and Stars. It's a bop, but a generic deluxe edition track at its finest. WFY's chorus is okay, but I think it's a dull and skippable moment. 

Confident: 8/10

Cool for the Summer: 7/10

Old Ways: 9/10

For You: 10/10!

Stone Cold: 7/10

Kingdom Come: 9/10

Waiting For You 5/10

Wildfire: 9/10

Lionheart: 10/10

Yes: 8/10

Father: 10/10

Stars: 5/10